The Student Room Group

history mock help

Hi. I am currently studying history snd have a mock tomorrow. Can anyone who did the ocr gcse history paper in june 2015 give me some pointers on what to revise or give some questions that were in the paper?

Thanks
what paper are you sitting?
Reply 2
Original post by eleana_white
what paper are you sitting?

Paper one
Reply 3
Please can someone reply!
Just revise Weimar/Nazi Germany and the Cold War (unless you did that other unit?), can't really give you anything more specific than that, sorry.
Reply 5
Original post by Hannah'sSweets
Just revise Weimar/Nazi Germany and the Cold War (unless you did that other unit?), can't really give you anything more specific than that, sorry.

Thanks for the advice. No offence meant but that's kinda obvious! I get a* and stuff in History but am just really nervous about knowing everything becsause I don't know what will come up because Weimar and Nazi Germany are both huge topics so anything could come up realy so was looking for hints to the topics for the questions
Original post by matt991610
Paper one

Okay so i did the cold war unit too, there's a message source on the bay of pigs invasion, an 8 marker on why the cuban missile crisis ended peacefully i thinkkk. The 4 marker i chose was on the berlin blockade and a 10 marker on america trying to take over europe or something by marshall aid.... godd can't remember much more sorry.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by matt991610
Thanks for the advice. No offence meant but that's kinda obvious! I get a* and stuff in History but am just really nervous about knowing everything becsause I don't know what will come up because Weimar and Nazi Germany are both huge topics so anything could come up realy so was looking for hints to the topics for the questions

I know, but it's best if you don't know the questions as it prepares you for the actual thing. Plus I don't actually know what was on the 2015 paper. :tongue:

Good luck anyway!
Reply 8
Original post by eleana_white
Okay so i did the cold war unit too, there's a message source on the bay of pigs invasion, an 8 marker on why the cuban missile crisis ended peacefully i thinkkk. The 4 marker i chose was on the berlin blockade and a 10 marker on america trying to take over europe or something by marshall aid.... godd can't remember much more sorry. Are you even doing the cold war topic?

Hi. Thanks so much. Thats so helpful. Do you remember the germany questions as well?
Reply 9
No sorry. Am in year 11 so had no exams last year! Also we do ocr B so do british depth study only 1890-1918

Quick Reply

Latest