The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

what do you think SAF would be achieving with the current squad?

I think he'd walk the league tbh.
Original post by swirly
what do you think SAF would be achieving with the current squad?

I think he'd walk the league tbh.

Current squad? Doubt he'd fair better. He'd probably rotate more and avoid stupid injuries like Alexis but I honestly don't think anyone could do better without additions.

Namely a CDM, ideally a class striker too.
Original post by Use Err Name
Current squad? Doubt he'd fair better. He'd probably rotate more and avoid stupid injuries like Alexis but I honestly don't think anyone could do better without additions.

Namely a CDM, ideally a class striker too.

SAF could make the most average squad, winners.

He walked the league with a team that had carrick, scholes, giggs and cleverly as midfielders ffs. and nani, valencia and welbeck on the wings ffs.

im sure he would win the league with this current West Ham squad too.
isn't it banter that 16 year old Reece Oxford turned up against us, absolutely pocketed Ozil, and has disappeared since.

Only while playing for Arsenal can the most creative player in Europe be pocketed by a 16 year old :rofl:

Fa cup draw coming up. Hoping for a relegation side like Sunderland or Bolton
Reply 945
If Ozil doesn't win player of the year award..
Yeah Ozil's a top player
Reply 947
first 3 months are irrelevant for player of the season
Can't wait for his inevitable 3, then 4, then 5 month long injury and for Arsenal fans to hijack the #SSNHQ player of the year poll
but but but mata's better than ozil right?
Original post by shawn_o1
Fa cup draw coming up. Hoping for a relegation side like Sunderland or Bolton

You called it
#Remember when Shed backed Hazard over Neymar
Reply 952
Original post by swirly
isn't it banter that 16 year old Reece Oxford turned up against us, absolutely pocketed Ozil, and has disappeared since.

Only while playing for Arsenal can the most creative player in Europe be pocketed by a 16 year old :rofl:

Why his arms black though?
Theo should start Giroud is not up to the task
(edited 8 years ago)
Sunderland at home ffs such a boring draw.
Reply 955
Nah what's even worse Is when people said Coutinho over ozil and cazorla

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by iamthetruth

Wenger the sorta guy to not give a **** about tactics and play whoever scored last.
Reply 957
Original post by AR_95
Nah what's even worse Is when people said Coutinho over ozil and cazorla

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by iamthetruth

How is Walcott up to any task that Giroud isn't?
Original post by swirly

If you had actually watched the game then you will have realised nothing of the sort remotely happened. Oxford made one tackle on Ozil during the game if I remember correctly. Just part of the winning team hence all the social media hype by Twitter fanboys looking to discredit Ozil *cough*

Latest