The Student Room Group

Does it mean he has a crush on me?

A friend of my friend who I only saw once for 5 mins when he was talking to my friend. My friend was telling me that he thinks I'm beautiful and stunning. I only met him once for like 5 mins and we didn't even talk. Does this mean he has a crush on me?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
bump
Reply 2
anyone?
No, it means he appreciates how you look. It's possible to appreciate someone's beauty without necessarily having a crush on them.
Reply 4
Original post by iMacJack
No, it means he appreciates how you look. It's possible to appreciate someone's beauty without necessarily having a crush on them.

Ok. Thank you for answering :smile:

I got it now :biggrin:
Reply 5
It was very flattering to know though. :smile:
Lad probably does have an 'ard on for you. Doubt he'd say that to your mate without wanting her to pass it on to you
Reply 7
Original post by TornadoGR4
Lad probably does have an 'ard on for you. Doubt he'd say that to your mate without wanting her to pass it on to you

What do you mean 'ard on for you'. Sorry I've never heard of this expression. :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
A friend of my friend who I only saw once for 5 mins when he was talking to my friend. My friend was telling me that he thinks I'm beautiful and stunning. I only met him once for like 5 mins and we didn't even talk. Does this mean he has a crush on me?

Yes, he likely masturbates over you at night.
Reply 9
Original post by eternaforest
hard on = boner

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's errm kinda weird. :/
Original post by Zargabaath
Yes, he likely masturbates over you at night.

Errm okaayyy..that's super creepy.
Errm okaayyy..that's super creepy.

Don't shoot the messenger m8
Don't shoot the messenger m8

I don't get you. What do you mean?

Well it's something guys do over a girl they find attractive, whether they admit it or not. I'm just telling it like it is.
Well it's something guys do over a girl they find attractive, whether they admit it or not. I'm just telling it like it is.

Oh. That was informative lol. Still creepy though. I don't masturbate over guys that I find handsome.
Oh. That was informative lol. Still creepy though. I don't masturbate over guys that I find handsome.

You aren't pumped full of testosterone tho
You aren't pumped full of testosterone tho

Lol haha true that! :biggrin: Its funny because he is a total opposite of me. Could never think a guy like him could ever find me beautiful lol.
Lol haha true that! :biggrin: Its funny because he is a total opposite of me. Could never think a guy like him could ever find me beautiful lol.

See, it's a compliment more then anything :biggrin: ask him out, he's defo interested

Are you autistic?
See, it's a compliment more then anything :biggrin: ask him out, he's defo interested

Haha it is. When she told me I was so shocked because I had no idea he would even notice me. Lol let's see. He's totally a opposite of me though. I can't even believe he can be interested in me. He's so outgoing and cool person.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending