The Student Room Group

Jeremy Corbyn Attended A Khomeinist Rally In 2014

[video="youtube;MwJYbR3NHoU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwJYbR3NHoU&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Disgusting. Purely disgusting. He advertises for the bloodstained, criminal, gangster regime of the Islamic Republic here in Britain. What a disgusting man.
Reply 1
Jeremy Corbyn is basically associated with every terror group and radical muslim country, Hezbollah, Hamas, IRA etc he will ruin the UK if he ever gets power
I was genuinely worried when he won the leadership contest that he would be a breath of fresh air and revitalize the labour party.

His constant disputes with Blairites. And general bickering within the party.

His terrorist sympathies

The fact that England will NOT vote left.

The press absolutely slaughtering him at every opportunity.

He will never be the PM, not even worried in the slightest. Will he even make it to 2020 at this rate?
about the only thing Jezza has not been accused of is attending one of Mr Berlusconi's soirées

:hmmmm2:
Original post by the bear
about the only thing Jezza has not been accused of is attending one of Mr Berlusconi's soirées

it's too late now

it's all over - Berlusconi has a 28-year old fiance and a dog called Dudu, and spends his evenings at home
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by mariachi
it's too late now

it's all over - Berlusconi has a 28-year old fiance and a dog caled Dudu, and spends his evenings at home

how old is the dog ?

He's too much of a bore for that.
omg hes a terrorist guys11!1
He's such a wet flannel.

You get the first guy, manly beard, crisp white shirt with the top button undone and grey jacket giving a speech, then this codger hobbles up to the stand, leans over it like an old woman and 'good afternoon, peace be with you'
Reply 10
Corbyn will never be PM, it's not exactly a secret that he wants to be friends with renown terrorist organisations and refuses to deplore the majority of them; he struggled to even speak negatively about ISIS.

Disgusting man
Original post by RulesforRadicals
He's too much of a bore for that.

*Delighted to meet you Ms Heartstealer. I hope that Mr Berlusconi has paid into your workplace pension. Under the new arrangements even small businesses employing a few exotic performers are required to pay 1.75% gross into your pension pot for employees over the age of 16....
*Oh I see, well in that case it would not apply
*Delighted to meet you Ms Heartstealer. I hope that Mr Berlusconi has paid into your workplace pension. Under the new arrangements even small businesses employing a few exotic performers are required to pay 1.75% gross into your pension pot for employees over the age of 16....
*Oh I see, well in that case it would not apply

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending