The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

King's college are pretty quick. Got email saying my application has been unsuccessful within 8 days after sending my application
Original post by Ah10
Has anyone got an offer from Leicester for biological sciences?

Yes, I have one for medical microbiology. Took about 2 weeks (now over a month ago).
My form tutor needs to hurry the hell up with her refrence. I sent mine off on Tuesday
Once she does her refrence the offers should hopefuly come
All my courses require ABB-BBB for pharmacy/pharmacology and my predicted geades are ABC i am litterarly ****ing myself :redface:
Original post by sw651
Posted from TSR Mobile

Lincoln is a lot more friendly and the university has a better campus IMO but Nottingham had the reputation, which did you prefer?

I preferred Nottingham, but Lincoln offered me an unconditional if I firm them so I'm still torn! Haven't got a reply from Trent yet

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1705
Original post by koweja
Thank you! :biggrin: what other unis have you applied to?

bristol, bath, UCL and kent :biggrin:
Original post by khern
bristol, bath, UCL and kent :biggrin:

Nice! I hope you hear back from them soon, good luck! :h:
Why everyone getting offers from Warwick so fast hahah I've sent my UCAS off on 25th November and so far I only got one offer from Loughborough (received it 5 days after sending it off), ain't heard anything from Warwick yet
Reply 1708
Original post by koweja
Nice! I hope you hear back from them soon, good luck! :h:

thank you! :h:
I sent away my application on the 18th of November, got an offer from KCL on the 19th, Newcastle on the 26th, Glasgow on the 30th and York on the 3rd... Just waiting on Bristol but I think they'll be biding their time until after Christmas.
Original post by abbiemiller
That was quick! sent my application on Monday so about 3 days, just received my offer tonight! Definitely firming it:smile:

Great, good luck with the rest of your offers! Hopefully I'll see you at Loughborough next year! :smile:
Got 3 offers 3 days after i sent it off to ucas- Loughborough, Notts Trent and Portsmouth
Original post by kelvin1338
Why everyone getting offers from Warwick so fast hahah I've sent my UCAS off on 25th November and so far I only got one offer from Loughborough (received it 5 days after sending it off), ain't heard anything from Warwick yet

Original post by LucentDoughnut98
Got 3 offers 3 days after i sent it off to ucas- Loughborough, Notts Trent and Portsmouth

Congratulations on your Loughborough offers :biggrin:

Let us know if you have any questions.

Amy
Sent mine off Thursday and I've got 3 replies out of 5 now :smile: 2 from Notts Trent (conditional for law and law with criminology) and 1 from Lincoln (unconditional if firmed for law) :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone know if there's a time scale they can reject you in after a nursing interview? I know they have until May to send offers out. But a few people have said they reject you within so many month. Mines been nearly 4 weeks now and it still says considering, probably just being impatient!
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1715
Original post by ELYSHIAJANE21
Anyone know if there's a time scale they can reject you in after a nursing interview? Mines been nearly 4 weeks now and it still says considering, probably just being impatient!

Posted from TSR Mobile

They have up until May to reject/accept so hold on, it can take months
Hello Everybody,
Hope everyone's UCAS' application is going well but I'm really annoyed and confused at Sussex at the moment. I applied on the 14th of October and then received the 'We're looking at your application' on the 15th and then I've had nothing since. And this is really annoying as I really want to go there and will put it as my number 1 when I get an offer.
I know they can take a long time but nearly 8 weeks is really long!
I'm applying for Physics with the research placement over the summer so I don't know if that's causing it to slow down but for what ever reason it's taking an age to come through. And I'm a top achiever, with 4A's last year and predicted A*A*A* this year in Maths, Further Maths and Physics so that wouldn't stop me from getting an offer so I'm really confused and looking for some advice on what to do really, wait it out or try to contact Sussex to see why it's taking so long!
Really appreciate any help you can give me,
Maraio1
Original post by Maraio1
Hello Everybody,
Hope everyone's UCAS' application is going well but I'm really annoyed and confused at Sussex at the moment. I applied on the 14th of October and then received the 'We're looking at your application' on the 15th and then I've had nothing since. And this is really annoying as I really want to go there and will put it as my number 1 when I get an offer.
I know they can take a long time but nearly 8 weeks is really long!
I'm applying for Physics with the research placement over the summer so I don't know if that's causing it to slow down but for what ever reason it's taking an age to come through. And I'm a top achiever, with 4A's last year and predicted A*A*A* this year in Maths, Further Maths and Physics so that wouldn't stop me from getting an offer so I'm really confused and looking for some advice on what to do really, wait it out or try to contact Sussex to see why it's taking so long!
Really appreciate any help you can give me,
Maraio1

Wow your grades are impressive. I would've thought u would've got offer within a month at most. As you know unis get loads of applicants and all you can now do is just wait because there is nothing you can do and they also have till May to reply so don't worry about it. Even if the uni was to say you're not good enough then you're still in luck because Sussex still consider people who are unsuccessful to other physics degree. So good luck and just wait hopefully soon you'll get offer.
Original post by pannyfrost
Has anyone had anything from Essex or Sussex yet? It's been over 2 weeks since they received my application :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hello!
I am sorry to hear that you haven't heard anything yet from Essex! I hope their email is on the way.
I am a current student at the university of Essex so should you need anything to know about it feel free to ask!

^Andriana :smile:
Did anyone's application get processed on the 6th December? That's when Track says it was last updated for me.

I've applied to do English at University of Birmingham, Bristol, Nottingham, Warwick and Wolverhampton. Has anyone received offers yet for applications of around the same time?

I am obsessed with track! Can it really take up to May to get offers or is that due to the influx of people who apply in January close to the deadline?

Latest

Trending

Trending