The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Anyone in teddy hall yet? About to leave from London Paddington, excited!!
Original post by Tizzydag
Is there wifi? How are the rooms? Does everybody get their own? Ill be there tomorrow for econ manage.

All rooms are single (in all the colleges, as far as I know).
For chemistry is it likely most applicants will have to stay until wednesday next week?

Posted from TSR Mobile
anybody at queen's know if there are towels?
Original post by Tizzydag
Is there wifi? How are the rooms? Does everybody get their own? Ill be there tomorrow for econ manage.

Which college?? :smile:
Good luck for everyone with interviews this week!!! Is anyone else around on the 15th/16th?:smile:
Arrived and sitting in my room terrified! Good luck to everybody :smile:
Hi everyone!

This time last year, I was disappointed to not be able to find much information from applicants to Oxford on their interview experiences, so I made a video to try and help you guys out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCYhF8B0pbM

This video is about my own experience - everyone has a completely different experience of interviews, so please don't worry if your reaction to interviews is different to mine!

I hope it helps :smile:
I know I've already asked, but anybody else at Brasenose on Monday 14th-Tuesday 15th?
Original post by Ecconomist
Which college?? :smile:

Worcester
Hello guys :smile:
Anyone leaving for Oxford from Paddington around 5 tomorrow?
Or if not, is anyone going to be in St. Peters from tomorrow till the 12th?
I'll be at St Peters from Thursday till the 12th. What r u applying for ?
Original post by danniegee
Hi everyone!

This time last year, I was disappointed to not be able to find much information from applicants to Oxford on their interview experiences, so I made a video to try and help you guys out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCYhF8B0pbM

This video is about my own experience - everyone has a completely different experience of interviews, so please don't worry if your reaction to interviews is different to mine!

I hope it helps :smile:

I really liked this video, thank you! I feel more excited than nervous about my interview now. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone else stalking this page, getting excited whenever someone has an interview at the same college/subject or nah?
Asking for a friend...:biggrin:
Original post by nichole199810
I'll be at St Peters from Thursday till the 12th. What r u applying for ?

Modern Languages :smile: and you?
Anyone getting there by car, how bad is it driving into the centre of Oxford? Is the traffic ridiculous or okay? I'm debating whether to get the park and ride in or just get dropped off outside my college
Original post by Georgiexlouise
Anyone getting there by car, how bad is it driving into the centre of Oxford? Is the traffic ridiculous or okay? I'm debating whether to get the park and ride in or just get dropped off outside my college

Avoid driving into central Oxford if possible. If you're literally just being dropped off then it'd probably be alright but if you're intending to park, unless it's one of the colleges further out, it's probably a bad idea.
Reply 9377
Just a quick question lol, do u reckon they'll have an iron there
Original post by longsightdon
For chemistry is it likely most applicants will have to stay until wednesday next week?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes that's what the interview timetable says:
http://www.ox.ac.uk/admissions/undergraduate/applying-to-oxford/interviews/interview-timetable
Original post by mariashamak
Modern Languages :smile: and you?

Same! Spanish and beginners portuguese :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending