AQA Physics GCSE P2 & P3 [OFFICIAL THREAD]

Scroll to see replies

Is there a unit 1 thread yet???
So now I know how an electric toothbrush works
Any ideas on grade boundaries?
Probably the same as last year I reckon maybe a mark higher

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can someone send the link to the p2 unoffical mark scheme?:smile:
can't bare to look at these mark schemes at this time. I'm already super nervous :frown:(
I got an A. So happy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
What did you get?

Posted from TSR Mobile
A and A* :smile:
I got an A* in Physics!
P2 - 91 UMS
P3 - 93 UMS
P1 - 99
p2 - 97
p3 - 84
isa - 100

:ddddddddddddddddddd
P3-100 I can't freaking believe it , I hate physics and I got 100 UMS like wtf

Posted from TSR Mobile
P1 88
P2 81
P3 88

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nzzn
Anyone have the p2 unofficial mark scheme or paper for 2015
Reply 1935
What questions did actuall come in the p2 physics gcse 2015.
Original post by GCSE?
What questions did actuall come in the p2 physics gcse 2015.

Don't try to cheat your way through your mock. Doing that for Chemistry in Year 11 didn't help me at all (although I did get A* in the real exam).
Original post by Palette
Don't try to cheat your way through your mock. Doing that for Chemistry in Year 11 didn't help me at all (although I did get A* in the real exam).

lol "GCSE?" you'll be fine, in my year 11 mock i did no revision and got a C, but in the actual exam I got an A*. i cant remember what was on the paper though haha sorry
Original post by jxssamy
lol "GCSE?" you'll be fine, in my year 11 mock i did no revision and got a C, but in the actual exam I got an A*. i cant remember what was on the paper though haha sorry

I loved Year 11. Much better than the mess of Year 12 right now. I was more motivated in Year 11 as well plus the memories of comparing answers on TSR and studying in the library have now taken a special place in my brain.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Palette
I loved Year 11. Much better than the mess of Year 12 right now. I was more motivated in Year 11 as well plus the memories of comparing answers on TSR and studying in the library have now taken a special place in my brain.

AS physics makes me want to commit. Don't do it

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending