The Student Room Group

My Professor Hates Me!

:lol:

He's clearly being sarcastic. He's so rude to me, he looks down on me or something. He knows how the students speak and he swears in class as well; he picks on me if I don't know an answer; he talks to my mother about me like this is primary school; he applauds other students for barely answering a question in layman terms but nitpicks everything I do, and now he's trying to make me feel insecure saying he doesn't "understand" my email :lol:

I merely sent him video links to a youtube video that relates to a project he wants us to do ,and I said something is b.s. as in bull****. He told me clarify b.s. I have literally done nothing to this man and I've had 3 classes with him as the lecturer in my 3 years attending here and he one day turned over and decided not to respect me.

:indiff:

How should I respond?! :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Maggie_O

He's clearly being sarcastic. He's so rude to me, he looks down on me or something. He knows how the students speak and he swears in class as well; he picks on me if I don't know an answer; he talks to my mother about me like this is primary school; he applauds other students for barely answering a question in layman terms but nitpicks everything I do, and now he's trying to make me feel insecure saying he doesn't "understand" my email :lol:

I merely sent him video links to a youtube video that relates to a project he wants us to do ,and I said something is b.s. as in bull****. He told me clarify b.s. I have literally done nothing to this man and I've had 3 classes with him as the lecturer in my 3 years attending here and he one day turned over and decided not to respect me.

Wagwarn lectureman,

man feeling the hellfire rn yanno comin owt of ya mout, seen?

Rah tid real talk, mi no want no boderation n dat rudeboy.

mi haffi explain 2 yout in class irie.

Lickle more,

Maggie "Raasclart" O
Reply 2
Original post by Anonynmous
Wagwarn lectureman,

Lickle more,

Maggie "Raasclart" O

Oh my god this is serious. He's making me second guess my whole University experience.

'Bull****. smd'?
Reply 4

Maggie "Raasclart"

ded
Oh my god this is serious. He's making me second guess my whole University experience.

Don't reply to the email. Speak to him when you next see rudeboy.
Reply 6
Original post by K.C
ded

Please tell me how to respond! :nooo: I want to respond because I knew he wouldn't like it :teehee: but the response is crucial because I still have a course to be graded :ninjagirl:
Reply 7
Original post by hellodave5
'Bull****. smd'?

lmfao I know what to say but he can be vindictive and say, oh you wanna be a smartass? Say hello to a fail.

I was gonna say:

"Really? Bull****."

I was also thinking, "Ok then."
Reply 8
@z33 help meh
Reply 9
OH **** SAKE IT'S SENT!!!!! THERE IT IS!!! :nooo:

I said

"It means bull****?"

throws myself under a rock
Reply 10
Please tell me how to respond! :nooo: I want to respond because I knew he wouldn't like it :teehee: but the response is crucial because I still have a course to be graded :ninjagirl:

'bs as in boastful scrutiny'
How about just saying it was a typo
Reply 12
Wagwarn lectureman,

Lickle more,

Maggie "Raasclart" O

What is "rah tid?"
Original post by K.C

... or Baxters Soup?
Reply 14
Original post by Azarashi
How about just saying it was a typo

Nah **** that!?
Reply 15
Original post by K.C

Your wisdom has come only too late! Sarcasm would've been the best response. But I don't want him to think I'm scared of him. So I said the literal meaning. Who knows, maybe he really doesn't know what b.s. means? He is older...
Reply 16
Original post by hellodave5
... or Baxters Soup?

unsoupulous

get it
Reply 17
Original post by JohnGreek
Don't say "bs" to your bloody professor...

You must've never heard how he speaks. Let's get with the times, they don't care. He just doesn't like me. This isn't Hogwarts, I can use any language I please.
Original post by JohnGreek
Don't say "bs" to your bloody professor...

Nah **** that!?

Listen to that guy above.... which is why I thought it would be best that you just either make up an excuse or apologise and don't swear to your professor again....?
Reply 19
Your wisdom has come only too late! Sarcasm would've been the best response. But I don't want him to think I'm scared of him. So I said the literal meaning. Who knows, maybe he really doesn't know what b.s. means? He is older...

you will be fine

Quick Reply

Latest