The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Newcastle and Exeter, and same for me with the no replies :smile:
Original post by sjmyatt11
hahahahahha exactly the same!! Ahhhhh that's so frustratingly long, but thank you very much, I won't look out for them until then!

Congrats on your offers, where are they for?

I hold offers from Newcastle, Manchester and Sheffield (with one year spent in Germany). What about you :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 642
Does anyone know how long it takes after you have done the LNAT to hear back from LNAT unis? Does it differ for everyone? I took and applied on the 18th of November if that matters!

I've got offers from my other three but im so impatient to hear from Kings and Bristol

Holding a conditional offer from Exeter. Still waiting to hear from Kings (Dickson Poon Scholarship applicant - 1.batch), LSE and Edinburgh. I am getting really impatient at this stage. I sent my application on October 14.
Original post by Janinns
Holding a conditional offer from Exeter. Still waiting to hear from Kings (Dickson Poon Scholarship applicant - 1.batch), LSE and Edinburgh. I am getting really impatient at this stage. I sent my application on October 14.

Candidates taking the LNAT on or before 15 January 2016 will receive their results in early February 2016.

Candidates taking the test after 15 January 2016 will receive their results in early July 2016.

Has anyone got an offer for Bristol? I applied early November and still nothing
Reply 645
Original post by abclaw2016

Early October, and still no reply for me. Sometimes they wait until the new year for some applicants, i've heard.
Yeah I have an offer from Bristol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone know how long it takes after you have done the LNAT to hear back from LNAT unis? Does it differ for everyone? I took and applied on the 18th of November if that matters!

I've got offers from my other three but im so impatient to hear from Kings and Bristol

I'm waiting for kings and lse now! What were your predicted grades?
Original post by abclaw2016

I got an offer from them last week but I applied in early October so it will probably be a bit longer until they reply, don't stress :smile:
Original post by Abhishek Dhawan

I'm also waiting on those two! When did you get your 8 week email from LSE?
Original post by Another student.
I'm also waiting on those two! When did you get your 8 week email from LSE?

Got it 30th November and applied 9th November, what are your predicted grades? I did IB so got 38 with a 766 HL. When did you get your 8 week mail?
Got it 30th November and applied 9th November, what are your predicted grades? I did IB so got 38 with a 766 HL. When did you get your 8 week mail?

I applied on the 9th of October and got my 8 week email on Nov 2nd. I'm also a fellow IB-er but I'm a gap year applicant with a final grade of 42 777 at HL. But I don't think I'll get a response until January. My cousin applied in early October with the same grades a few years ago and only heard back towards the end of Jan.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Another student.
I applied on the 9th of October and got my 8 week email on Nov 2nd. I'm also a fellow IB-er but I'm a gap year applicant with a final grade of 42 777 at HL. But I don't think I'll get a response until January. My cousin applied in early October with the same grades a few years ago and only heard back towards the end of Jan.

Yeah I'm pretty under predicted expecting your grades in my final. As of now my grades aren't the best ( my school is to blame for this) so don't think I have a really good chance but my personal statement is pretty strong and igcse's (9A* 1A). You never know I guess. Good luck!
Posted from TSR Mobile

I got an offer from Durham 1/2 weeks ago but still waiting on UCL :s
Original post by MHussainAli
Posted from TSR Mobile

I got an offer from Durham 1/2 weeks ago but still waiting on UCL :s

Congrats!!! That's amazing. :smile: When did you apply? :biggrin:
Original post by Bobkata
I hold offers from Newcastle, Manchester and Sheffield (with one year spent in Germany). What about you :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I almost went for manchester It's such a nice Uni!! I have an offer from Queen Mary's, Cardiif, and Wawick!

Good luck! My predicted grades were A*A*A* (I'm really hoping for A*A*A though because I don't think I will get an A* in English even if I worked to the extreme)
Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Kitta
Predicted A*AB

Applied (in order of preference) on 15th october:
-Bristol
-York
-Warwick
-Exeter
-Cardiff

Offers:
-Cardiff AAB
-York interview
-Exeter A*AB

anyone got offers from bristol yet? been waiting forever!

I'm nearly the same as you! Predicted A*AB applied to
Cardiff
York
Bristol
Dundee
Aberdeen
Just heard from Cardiff there and need AAB. Haven't heard from York yet!
What subjects are you doing??
Reply 659
Original post by Rachel-Peach
I'm nearly the same as you! Predicted A*AB applied to
Cardiff
York
Bristol
Dundee
Aberdeen
Just heard from Cardiff there and need AAB. Haven't heard from York yet!
What subjects are you doing??

English History Biology :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending