The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial College Mechanical Engineering Interview 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ZachyS7
I received an offer for Mech Eng at 10.10pm today on UCAS don't worry guys I think the email are sent out in batches since I had my interview on the same day as Genius10!!

I am so happy but have to work really hard on my subjects as my offers are AAAA. I didn't think my interview went terribly well and honestly I felt deflated and sad for the past week but hey I got an offer and the long trip to London paid off.

So good luck everyone and I hope you get the results you are looking for. :smile:

omg
i still haven't received mine :frown: definite rejection
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Hi also havent got my reply T.T may i ask are you from uk ?
Original post by lee yi wei
Hi also havent got my reply T.T may i ask are you from uk ?

I am from the UK, yes.
Oh ok thank you for the info =) looks like international applicants like us havent received our decisions. Either that or i am rejectd lolzzzz
Original post by genius10
I am from the UK, yes.

Do you know if Imperial updates track on the weekend?
Original post by tanyapotter
Do you know if Imperial updates track on the weekend?

I have no idea sorry
I guess imperial updates track on the weekend, if imperial wants to update track on the weekend. :/
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 26
AAAA? Wow thats below the minimum offer. Well done and congratulations!!
Edit: is that that A-levels?

Thanks and well done on your offer too, I do Scottish Advanced higher so it's a little different to what you do.
Reply 27
Hi congrats on ur offer !! Just wondering are you guys uk students or international applicants ?? Because i havent receive any reply from imperial at all till now ><

Thanks, where are you in the world then? I'm originally from china. When was your interview and was it a skype one?
Original post by ZachyS7
Thanks, where are you in the world then? I'm originally from china. When was your interview and was it a skype one?

Hi ! Erm i am actually from malaysia and the problem is that i never received any interviews =( but according to my senior who got the offer there are no interviews for mechanical engineering (if i am not mistaken) did you applied for mechanical engineering too ?
Reply 29
Hi ! Erm i am actually from malaysia and the problem is that i never received any interviews =( but according to my senior who got the offer there are no interviews for mechanical engineering (if i am not mistaken) did you applied for mechanical engineering too ?

Yep, but again I have read elsewhere on the studentroom someone years ago got an offer as far back as march next year when their interview was last month
Original post by ZachyS7
Yep, but again I have read elsewhere on the studentroom someone years ago got an offer as far back as march next year when their interview was last month

what?!?!? i had an email from the admissions lady saying the admissions tutor was away so the whole process is a bit delayed and that i should hear soon, but i hope the delay doesn't go on til march o.o
what?!?!? i had an email from the admissions lady saying the admissions tutor was away so the whole process is a bit delayed and that i should hear soon, but i hope the delay doesn't go on til march o.o

wow... you should complain lol
wow... you should complain lol

haha.. she said the admissions tutor should be back soon and that i'll hear within 2 weeks of my interview but only if he's back by then :/ getting so nervous...

btw how are you preparing for the oxford interview?
Reply 33
haha.. she said the admissions tutor should be back soon and that i'll hear within 2 weeks of my interview but only if he's back by then :/ getting so nervous...

Have you applied to oxford for engineering? I applied to cambridge and had my interview yesterday
Original post by ZachyS7
Have you applied to oxford for engineering? I applied to cambridge and had my interview yesterday

yep, mine is next wednesday at university and balliol college, oxford

DW you'll be fine, especially if they said specifically that they'd be taking longer.

urmm I think ill just revise the PAT equations, and the general questions they may ask.

Is Univ your first choise?
DW you'll be fine, especially if they said specifically that they'd be taking longer.

urmm I think ill just revise the PAT equations, and the general questions they may ask.

Is Univ your first choise?

thanks, and yep
Is it just me who hasn't yet received a rejection or an invitation for interview ? :/ Applying for pure Mechanical Engineering.
Original post by -Gifted-
Is it just me who hasn't yet received a rejection or an invitation for interview ? :/ Applying for pure Mechanical Engineering.

Me!!! Erm just wondering are you from the uk?
Really??? Oh no =( need to wait that long ><
Original post by ZachyS7

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending