The Student Room Group

What were the 2015 P4,P5&P6 6 mark questions?

Please help me revise for my Physics exam by telling me last years June P4,P5 and P6 6 marker questions.
Reply 1
Original post by macyleigh
Please help me revise for my Physics exam by telling me last years June P4,P5 and P6 6 marker questions.

"Revise" :lol:

You're hoping for the questions that'll be in your mock lol, nice try...
Reply 2
Original post by Alexion
"Revise" :lol:

You're hoping for the questions that'll be in your mock lol, nice try...

Obviously not going to remember the answer, so yes it is revision. To the fact that i don't understand any of the physics, i need to know what ill be facing.
Reply 3
Obviously not going to remember the answer, so yes it is revision. To the fact that i don't understand any of the physics, i need to know what ill be facing.

Do what you'll have to do for the real exams. Revise the whole of the syllabus so far. You're cheating yourself otherwise.
Reply 4
Original post by Alexion
Do what you'll have to do for the real exams. Revise the whole of the syllabus so far. You're cheating yourself otherwise.

We haven't been told what year exam we are taking and I've attempted all past papers. I needed to look at 2015 so i know what recent questions have come up as i know they could use similar ones again. I do not understand any of P4 as i have the worst memory going and cannot remember the formulas.
Reply 5
We haven't been told what year exam we are taking and I've attempted all past papers. I needed to look at 2015 so i know what recent questions have come up as i know they could use similar ones again. I do not understand any of P4 as i have the worst memory going and cannot remember the formulas.

Exactly, the questions could be on anything. So revise everything!
Reply 6
Original post by Alexion
Exactly, the questions could be on anything. So revise everything!

I have and its tomorrow after my Maths exam. I feel sick thinking about it.
Reply 7
Original post by yasaminO_o
Just. Do. Your. Revision. Like. You're. Supposed. To.

Move.
http://puu.sh/lPo1f/32f8432b54.png

So why do you have access to them if they're released in August 2016?

And assuming your access is legitimate (i.e. through your teacher), why can't you ask him/her for the answers? Because it's your mock? :wink:
OP, don't sweat it for mocks.
Reply 10
Original post by Student403
http://puu.sh/lPo1f/32f8432b54.png

So why do you have access to them if they're released in August 2016?

And assuming your access is legitimate (i.e. through your teacher), why can't you ask him/her for the answers? Because it's your mock? :wink:

They have a password and username to see them but we've been told its not a pass paper, its loads of mixed questions from previous exams, only know theirs a motors 6 marker in it.
Reply 11
Original post by dairychocolate
OP, don't sweat it for mocks.

hahah probably shouldn't :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest