The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

% of those interviewed that receive offers

Hi,

Just after I applied to Imperial in October I submitted a freedom if information request, asking the % of applicants receiving offers and the % of those interviewed that subsequently receive offers FOR CHEMISTRY

In case anyone is interested, I got the statistics today:

"2015-16 intake
86% of applicants were interviewed and 77% received an offer following interview.
2014-15 intake
60% of applicants were interviewed and 93% received an offer following interview. Please note that the department introduced interviews for all applicants last year and that is why there is difference in numbers. Overseas applicants are now interviewed via Skype."

If you get an interview you'll more than likely get an offer! :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by itsConnor_
Hi,

Just after I applied to Imperial in October I submitted a freedom if information request, asking the % of applicants receiving offers and the % of those interviewed that subsequently receive offers.

"2015-16 intake
86% of applicants were interviewed and 77% received an offer following interview.
2014-15 intake
60% of applicants were interviewed and 93% received an offer following interview. Please note that the department introduced interviews for all applicants last year and that is why there is difference in numbers. Overseas applicants are now interviewed via Skype."

Are these stats available for other university's or?
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by itsConnor_
Hi,

Just after I applied to Imperial in October I submitted a freedom if information request, asking the % of applicants receiving offers and the % of those interviewed that subsequently receive offers.

"2015-16 intake
2014-15 intake

For what department is this?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Richpeasant
Are these stats available for other university's or?

Took me 2 months to get a response as a freedom of information request, so you could ask other universities but it might take a while. Also, this is just for chemistry, really sorry if I misled you in the OP.
Original post by readyman
For what department is this?

So so sorry completely forgot to say that these are specifically for chemistry. :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending