The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The Shed End
Arsenal fans in the pub just did a standing ovation for Giroud.

Nonce fanbase

Is that your idea of banter?
Ahh victory :biggrin:
All them haters who were saying we wouldnt qualify for last 16 after we lost our first two games are probs hiding or are Shell shocked
In order of preference:

Wolfsburg, Zenit, Atletico, Real, Barca
We can beat all of them over two legs, except Barca.
Original post by Diego Costa

Are you going to deny that he's been a large part of your team this season and the previous two. Would you rather have had Podolski up front or something.

Read previous posts, of course he's gonna be a big part when he's the only bloody lone striker.
Original post by angelfox
In order of preference:

Scenes when Chelsea draw Gent.
We can beat all of them over two legs, except Barca.

We can lose to all of those teams too. Just saying
Original post by iamthetruth
We can lose to all of those teams too. Just saying

obviously, but only real and barca would we have a bigger chance of losing than winning
Honestly think we'll do the treble this season, that was our Liverpool v Olympiakos moment their. We always win the FA Cup and we're up against Leicester in the league title race. Remember this.
Considering Atlético regularly have Real in their back pocket and are above them in the league, clearly they're just as much(if not more of a threat) than Real Madrid...

Atlético will hand down your asses hard, I hope you draw them tbh just to shut you lot up.
Honestly think we'll do the treble this season, that was our Liverpool v Olympiakos moment their. We always win the FA Cup and we're up against Leicester in the league title race. Remember this.

Calm it fam, calm it.
I hope we're seeing a re-birth of Campbell
obviously, but only real and barca would we have a bigger chance of losing than winning

I mean, I don't look at it like that. I rate all of those teams to be honest I would not take any of them lightly at all.
If Walcott, Sanchez and Ozil are fit, I think we would confidently beat Atletico at Home.
Original post by Birdman1234567
If Walcott, Sanchez and Ozil are fit, I think we would confidently beat Atletico at Home.

You probably have a better chance of beating Bayern over two legs than Atlético.
Original post by Birdman1234567

Le coq would help too. Welbz wouldn't go amiss either if he can get into form quickly
Wolfsburg have draxler, schurrle, vieirinha and guilavogui who are just about as good as moutinho, toulalan, kondogbia and carrasco of Monaco last season
In order of preference:

Real last year were almost kicked out by Schalke, barley scraped past atletico and got kicked out by juventus. They are now worse than last year and atletico have vastly improved compared to last year, id switch the places of both teams on your order of preference and do the same for wolfsburg and zenit. Barca is certain to kick you out so would be great if you avoided them. All the others you have a chance (bar maybe atletico).
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Ahh victory :biggrin:
All them haters who were saying we wouldnt qualify for last 16 after we lost our first two games are probs hiding or are Shell shocked

Shell shocked you managed to scrape through a weak group?

ffs. Is there a medical term for when Arsenal fans get gassed over a Champions League win?
The delusion lol

Why would you be favourites against Atletico

Latest