The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Andy98
It's all too much. I just can't possibly do it.

:hugs: Yes, you can.
Original post by Kittiara
:hugs: Yes, you can.

Don't feel like it:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Like I've been abruptly pulled from the kingdom of sleep... my eyes are so heavy.
Original post by Andy98
Don't feel like it:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're Andy! :console:. You are capable.
Original post by Kittiara
You're Andy! :console:. You are capable.

I guess, I'm just snowed under

Posted from TSR Mobile
Still missing some. :s-smilie:
Im felling pretty bad. I'm apparently in trouble, but I don't know for what?
Feeling a mixture of emotions, both elated and a weight off my shoulders.

This morning I got a call from my connect, he wasn't happy with my service. I was about to get into serious trouble, feeling no light at the end of the tunnel, but my friend came through for me and saved me.

I don't believe in god, but my last resort was prayer, so I prayed to every god out there, Jesus, Buddha everything. And it's times like these that make me believe in a higher power.:biggrin:

If I hadn't prayed I would have been in A&E by now.

Maybe I should accept Islam again.
(edited 8 years ago)
rather happy right now, finally have a day off tomorrow :biggrin:
I feel like i really want a hug because i feel empty. But maybe its all the stress. I feel that i cant wait to go home in two weeks and just relax. I feel that everything i wanted to get away from in the first place is all i want now. I feel like a mess but ill fix myself. I feel demotivated. But to sum it up, i feel pretty meh. :lollypop:
Original post by cupcakes87
I feel like i really want a hug because i feel empty. But maybe its all the stress. I feel that i cant wait to go home in two weeks and just relax. I feel that everything i wanted to get away from in the first place is all i want now. I feel like a mess but ill fix myself. I feel demotivated. But to sum it up, i feel pretty meh. :lollypop:

Tell your bada bhai what the problem is.

:console:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 8251
Upset/a little annoyed that the guy I like wont step up seen as he says he likes me.
pathetic but i cant stop crying because i failed my driving theory test by a mark

Spoiler

Original post by caracharlotte
pathetic but i cant stop crying because i failed my driving theory test by a mark

Spoiler

Don't worry about it :smile: Learn from your mistakes and move on.

Next time you take it you'll be twice as prepared and you'll easily pass (take a paracetamol before taking the test if you worry at all during the test)

Original post by lou 22
Upset/a little annoyed that the guy I like wont step up seen as he says he likes me.

How about you step up and ask him out? You both like each other anyway, no point wasting time thinking about what the other person is thinking etc.
Original post by cupcakes87

Awww 2 weeks is nothing! They'll go by so fast you won't even realise :smile:

Where are you btw?
Ded
I feel Ded

N sad
Original post by Goaded
Ded
I feel Ded

N sad

What's wrong? You deserve to be happy! :smile:

Feel free to pm me, or just tell me on here. :cookie:
Lonely as heck :frown:
Original post by 4mar_ar5en4l
What's wrong? You deserve to be happy! :smile:

Feel free to pm me, or just tell me on here. :cookie:

That's very sweet of you, thank you:h:
Original post by Goaded
That's very sweet of you, thank you:h:

It's nothing :wink:

So talk to me Goaded what's up (also may I ask what your name is, I get the feeling it isn't Goaded :/ )

Latest