The Student Room Group

2015 GCSE 21st Century Physics P1 P2 P3

Scroll to see replies

I don't know how the hell but i got a B on this paper...
(edited 8 years ago)
So what came up in the p1 p2 p3 exam anyone remember ??
Original post by Humaid00
So what came up in the p1 p2 p3 exam anyone remember ??

You can't be serious...
Original post by Vanilla Poison
You can't be serious...

why not?
I want to know for my mock exams
Original post by Humaid00
why not?
I want to know for my mock exams

So you want to cheat, grow up and stop trying to find the easy route.
Does anyone have the past papers for any of the sciences 2015???
I do but cheating in your mocks isn't going to get you anywhere

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anybody have/know where I can find the 2015 mark scheme for P1, P2 and 3? I have just done the mock, and feel like I did awful. I missed out about 4 two markers, because I misjudged the time. Hopefully I can make up for what I didn't do, with what I did and get a B or an A!
Also does anyone have the OCR grade boundaries? I know they add them together, but for one exam, roughly what would it be?
Original post by Millie05
Does anybody have/know where I can find the 2015 mark scheme for P1, P2 and 3? I have just done the mock, and feel like I did awful. I missed out about 4 two markers, because I misjudged the time. Hopefully I can make up for what I didn't do, with what I did and get a B or an A!
Also does anyone have the OCR grade boundaries? I know they add them together, but for one exam, roughly what would it be?

What was he 1st question on? i know that for the kettle question it was 3kw, for the chinese power station thing it was 0.7% and for the microwaves in phones 6 marker it was

-microwaves although they dont have high frequency can still cause mutations
-microwaves make water in tissues and the brain vibrate, causung them to heat
when you are a child your brain is still developing so this is extra bad as we do not know the long term effects
-The bone marrow of a child’s head absorbs 10 times more radiation than that of an adult
-could also say increased hance of brain cancer

for

-contacting emergency services
-communicating with parents/friends
Original post by Desert_fox15
Oh how I hate unit one geography with edexcel, half of its looking at blurry pictures and working out where you are on a map urggh.

omg yes and you cant even see where the arrows for the pictures are pointing
Original post by kxylah
Hey guys!!
So next exam on wednesday is physics...
any 6 marker predictions? Considering the amount of maths there was in biology and chemistry, i won't be surprised if 50% of the physics paper is maths....

YESI WHOM'ST'D'VE ON THE M.I.C ITS FUKIGN MEEEE
PHSICS IS 4 FUKIN GAYS
YA NAN NEED HELLO KITY PLACTER
*big up sesh 25 oioi*
Original post by Zaydy3
Hey guys I really need help I don't understand wegener's theory or how sea floor spreading relates to it. Can someone explain I'm panicking so much

Alfred Wegener proposed the theory of continental drift at the beginning of the 20th century. His idea was that the Earth's continents were once joined together, but gradually moved apart over millions of years. It offered an explanation of the existence of similar fossils and rocks on continents that are far apart from each other. But it took a long time for the idea to become accepted by other scientists.
Before Wegener

Before Wegener developed his theory, it was thought that mountains formed because the Earth was cooling down, and in doing so contracted. This was believed to form wrinkles, or mountains, in the Earth's crust. If the idea was correct, however, mountains would be spread evenly over the Earth's surface. We know this is not the case.
Wegener suggested that mountains were formed when the edge of a drifting continent collided with another, causing it to crumple and fold. For example, the Himalayas were formed when India came into contact with Asia.
This slideshow explains Wegener's theory.
Original post by Arjunss106
Alfred Wegener proposed the theory of continental drift at the beginning of the 20th century. His idea was that the Earth's continents were once joined together, but gradually moved apart over millions of years. It offered an explanation of the existence of similar fossils and rocks on continents that are far apart from each other. But it took a long time for the idea to become accepted by other scientists.
Before Wegener

Before Wegener developed his theory, it was thought that mountains formed because the Earth was cooling down, and in doing so contracted. This was believed to form wrinkles, or mountains, in the Earth's crust. If the idea was correct, however, mountains would be spread evenly over the Earth's surface. We know this is not the case.
Wegener suggested that mountains were formed when the edge of a drifting continent collided with another, causing it to crumple and fold. For example, the Himalayas were formed when India came into contact with Asia.
This slideshow explains Wegener's theory.

LOL are you for real ahaha I've got 4 days till I've finished A2, as if i need this right now xD Thanks anyway HAHH

wait is this who i think it is XD

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending