The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Has anyone had any offers/acknowledgements from Aston????

Scroll to see replies

Offered BBB for computer science
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Original post by TheThugSlug

Congrats. :smile:

Hope to see you in October.
Reply 22
Original post by TheThugSlug

What were your predicted grades??
Original post by LordwinOfficial
Hi Aston University, I sent off my UCAS Application on Friday the 23rd October but haven't recieved a reply from you yet; I've receieved it from all my other choices and want to make you a firm if I get an offer. Do you just send offers later in the year or is it decided in another way?

Hi,

We tend to send offer letters after we have made an offer via UCAS. If you still don't have an offer, don't worry, the majority will be being made this month and January.

Additionally our schools of study make offers at different speeds, so don't worry if someone on a dissimilar course to you has an offer and you're still waiting.

Best case of action is to sit tight, providing you've applied via UCAS we have your application and will get back to you. :smile:

Josh
Original post by Indev1
What were your predicted grades??

BCC I think
Reply 25
Hey people :smile: I've applied on 26th of November for International Business with German. Still waiting for offer though :/ Anyone for the same course? I'm from Poland btw :smile:
Reply 26
Original post by Patka97
Hey people :smile: I've applied on 26th of November for International Business with German. Still waiting for offer though :/ Anyone for the same course? I'm from Poland btw :smile:

Hi
I've applied to do international business and French and German. I applied last week but no reply yet
Reply 27
Original post by Aston University
Hi,

We tend to send offer letters after we have made an offer via UCAS. If you still don't have an offer, don't worry, the majority will be being made this month and January.

Additionally our schools of study make offers at different speeds, so don't worry if someone on a dissimilar course to you has an offer and you're still waiting.

Best case of action is to sit tight, providing you've applied via UCAS we have your application and will get back to you. :smile:

Josh

Hi, I applied for the Pharmacy course about 3 weeks ago. I was just wondering if people have been given interviews for Pharmacy yet or not? It's just that I've heard that most interviews have already been given out, so I was slightly concerned.
Reply 28
Original post by tebr
Hi
I've applied to do international business and French and German. I applied last week but no reply yet

The waiting will kill me... hah :smile:
Well, let me know when they'll give You offer xx
Anyone got any offers for Mathematics yet?
I got my offer for International Business management today :biggrin:
Reply 31
Original post by showjumper007
I got my offer for International Business management today :biggrin:

What was the grade condition?
Original post by tebr
What was the grade condition?

ABB are you applying for the same course?
Reply 33
Original post by showjumper007
ABB are you applying for the same course?

I've applied to do international business, french and german. It says on the website the entry requirement is AAB-ABB so i'm hoping my offer will also be ABB
Original post by tebr
I've applied to do international business, french and german. It says on the website the entry requirement is AAB-ABB so i'm hoping my offer will also be ABB

I sure that you will get it. My predicted grades are ABB so they are likely to offer those requirements.
Just got an offer for BSc Mathematics!
ABB is the condition.
I'm sooooo happy!
Reply 36
Original post by step7hen
I got an offer for International Business and Management :smile:

hi what were u predicted may I ask ?
Reply 37
Original post by tastelikechicken
just got an offer for bsc mathematics!
Abb is the condition.
I'm sooooo happy!

congratulations :smile:
Original post by Patka97
congratulations :smile:

Thank you! :smile:
Reply 39
I got the offer for International Business 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈Yaaaaaaaay 😆😆😆😆 Best Friday ever 😂😂😂

Quick Reply

Latest