The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by elzprosser
My application went off on the 1st for criminology, had offers from Huddersfield within 24 hours, Brighton on Monday night and Manchester met and Nottingham Trent in Tuesday night. Now I'm just waiting on uni of Manchester which typically, is the one j really want to go to and am most worried about as it has higher entry requirements

Posted from TSR Mobile

Those were really fast. I'm sure you'll get Manny too. I've an offer for Sociology so we may have some common modules:smile:
Original post by AdorableDrip
Thank you, just checked and it's actually 3 weeks tomorrow :/ I got really excited because I had 2 in 2 days like a week after I sent off my UCAS and now nothing :frown: :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just remember that they have to reply to you by May so we are actually quite lucky to get the replies so quickly. I guess that they just have too much applications to look at. Also, I was actually getting excited when checking ucas track, now I got all the offers so I don't feel that excitement anymore lol :P
guys i am getting worried i applied for kent and bath spa well over 2 weeks ago now and havent heard back yet..
anyone applied to bristold, leeds, or loughborough? I just want to know how long they take to give out offers.
Original post by pewdiepig
anyone applied to bristold, leeds, or loughborough? I just want to know how long they take to give out offers.

Got an acknowledgement email on Monday and an offer on Wednesday evening (for compsci), so they seem to be reasonably fast at sending offers out.
Original post by Mattari
Got an acknowledgement email on Monday and an offer on Wednesday evening (for compsci), so they seem to be reasonably fast at sending offers out.

which uni is this and how long did u wait to get the offer?:smile:

Bristol took about half a month to reply for me
Original post by jamlycheeemir
Bristol took about half a month to reply for me

cheers lad hope u get in
which uni is this and how long did u wait to get the offer?:smile:

Loughborough, forgot to mention :tongue: (5 days in total after I sent off UCAS)
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by moneymania999
Sent my UCAS off today. Anyone know how long any of the following universities take:
Swansea
Southampton
Middlesex
Leeds
Wolverhampton

Swansea took 1 week to give me an offer

Posted from TSR Mobile

Loughborough gave me an offer in about a week.
Bristol invited me to an applicant day about a week after sending my application, followed by an offer two weeks later.
Both were offers for Maths and Computer Science.
Reply 1771
Well I have a friend who had an offer from Manchester...

So I'm assuming them, or maybe just that department?
Reply 1772
Original post by thecatwithnohat
Have you already received an offer? :h:

I literally just had my application sent off at 16:58 today :lol:

awww congrats on getting it done! What did you apply for?
Original post by girl_
awww congrats on getting it done! What did you apply for?

I applied for Software Engineering and got all my offers! :smile:

What about you? :h:
Reply 1774
Original post by thecatwithnohat
I applied for Software Engineering and got all my offers! :smile:

What about you? :h:

Congratulations :smile: What unis did you apply for that they've gotten back to you so quickly lol?

When I've finally finished my statement (LOL, I know, I'm terrible terrible!) I shall be applying for law & hopefully I shall get most if not all my offers :smile:
Got conditional offer from Queen Mary today. I sent my application for computer science on 26th November.
Applying to transfer from Teesside to the following:
Brighton - Computer Science /Software Engineering
Kent - Computer Science
Canterbury Christ Church - Computing
Sussex - Computer Science
(All with placements)
I sent my application off on Wednesday 9th and have only received a thank you email from Kent.
Does anyone know how long these unis take to give offers? :smile:

Hi pewdiepig

Good to hear you have applied to Loughborough - any questions just ask :biggrin:

This will depend on how busy the department is at the time and how many applications they are processing - on average it can usually be up to 3 weeks. You can always contact the department directly and they will be able to give you an update on timescales.

Hope this helps.

Amy
Original post by Mattari
Loughborough, forgot to mention :tongue: (5 days in total after I sent off UCAS)

Original post by NamelessPersona
Loughborough gave me an offer in about a week.
Bristol invited me to an applicant day about a week after sending my application, followed by an offer two weeks later.
Both were offers for Maths and Computer Science.

Congrats on the offers both, excellent news :gthumb:

If you have any questions just ask.

Amy
Kings didnt hang about for me, got an offer 24 hours after receiving the acknowledgement letter.

Latest

Trending

Trending