The Student Room Group

Children's Nursing 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 520
Original post by M_E_Rosie
Just been rejected from Southampton, gutted :frown: not feeling at all hopeful for getting an offer this year!

Did they give you any feedback?
Original post by sim.c
No. Still waiting! They said we would hear back within 10 working days so hopefully will know by friday,

They told us (Tina specifically, was that whoop had, what time was your interview?) that it takes up to 4 weeks to hear back from Brighton uni.

Have you heard back yet?
Reply 522
Original post by TheSecondDegree
They told us (Tina specifically, was that whoop had, what time was your interview?) that it takes up to 4 weeks to hear back from Brighton uni.

Have you heard back yet?

No still waiting, not so patiently! My interview was in the morning. So maybe all the others who heard back who interviewed that day were in the afternoon and were processed first?
Original post by emmawebb
Awww sorry to hear that. Was it your first interview? Where else have you applied to? Don't worry about it, it will obly make you more determinedat your next one x

It was my third and last (so far, hopefully) interview :/ Haven't heard back from the others (Birmingham and UWE) but hopefully soon :s-smilie:
Original post by Kat129
Did they give you any feedback?

Yeah they said it was because I didn't score highly in the maths and literacy, which I was a little shocked at as I thought that bit was okay!
Original post by M_E_Rosie
Yeah they said it was because I didn't score highly in the maths and literacy, which I was a little shocked at as I thought that bit was okay!

Oh god. That's such a shame because that's an area you could easily brush up on. Most universities don't let you pass through to interview unless you pass the maths and english assessments x
Original post by sim.c
No still waiting, not so patiently! My interview was in the morning. So maybe all the others who heard back who interviewed that day were in the afternoon and were processed first?

Hmm I don't think so actually. Do you remember at the beginning that they asked who lived furthest away, and those guys got to be interviewed first? The interviews went on until 4pm, I've just remembered. Tina was very specific that it could take up to 4 weeks to process.

However, if I were you I'd call admissions and just explain that you know of a few others who have had their 'answer' so to speak, and you were wondering about yours. I'd call them first thing though as they are painfully busy this time of year.

Did you apply to anywhere else?
Original post by safiyyah98
Hey, they invited me for a selection day in February, I wanted to know if this was a good sign? And how long after this did you get an interview?

Yeah it is and I got invited to an interview the day after I did my maths and English tests!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi Katie, just reading through the threads for child nursing September 2016 intake,
saw that you`ve had your edgehill interview. I had mine earlier this week, just wondering do you know when they tend to get back with any information x
P.S Goodluck with your salford interview! (I have mine in January) @katienursing2015
Anybody that had interview at Teesside 17th November or Northumbria 1st December heard anything?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kjade95
Anybody that had interview at Teesside 17th November or Northumbria 1st December heard anything?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Had an interview on the 12th for Teesside and got a rejection email yesterday so if you havent heard thats probably good news :smile:
Original post by Chash22308903
Had an interview on the 12th for Teesside and got a rejection email yesterday so if you havent heard thats probably good news :smile:

Hey, don't worry honestly
The most important thing is you've done the hard bit, you went in there and you did your interview. Yeaah you got a rejection, but you've now learnt and you can ace your next ones
It okay, don't worry you've got this

Oh no sorry to hear that!! I thought if you got through first 2 weeks it was not until March we heard? I'm sure you'll do great somewhere else:smile: best of luck!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kjade95
Oh no sorry to hear that!! I thought if you got through first 2 weeks it was not until March we heard? I'm sure you'll do great somewhere else:smile: best of luck!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I thought that too but tbh I'd rather they gave me a rejection now than in March, least I know where I stand now :smile:
Yeah I thought that too but tbh I'd rather they gave me a rejection now than in March, least I know where I stand now :smile:

That's very true! I feel very much the same, I'm sure we've spoken before! Where else is it you've applied? Have you had anymore news? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kjade95
That's very true! I feel very much the same, I'm sure we've spoken before! Where else is it you've applied? Have you had anymore news? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have an interview at Leeds and Northumbria in January :smile: Havent heard from York or Hull yet, you?
Have an interview at Leeds and Northumbria in January :smile: Havent heard from York or Hull yet, you?

Ah yeah I remember now! I had an interview with Northumbria last week and haven't heard from York yet. Got rejected from my other 2. (Bradford and Huddersfield) :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kjade95
Ah yeah I remember now! I had an interview with Northumbria last week and haven't heard from York yet. Got rejected from my other 2. (Bradford and Huddersfield) :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Never mind, at least you have Teesside, York and Northumbria to rely on :smile: Seems like in nursing you always get at least one or two rejections!
Never mind, at least you have Teesside, York and Northumbria to rely on :smile: Seems like in nursing you always get at least one or two rejections!

Yeah seems that way! Just hoping someone gives me a chance otherwise I'll just have to keep applying! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey everyone, could I just ask ahat is everyone wearing to their interviews? I dint want to be too formal where I'm uncomfortable, but not too casual either. X

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending