The Student Room Group

The FIFA Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lúcio
I've played over 200 games with Dirtybit, I think I know what I'm talking about mate :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Chemistry and all that jazz I guess. Like attracts like, crap attracts crap.
Reply 1421
Original post by Lúcio
I've played over 200 games with Dirtybit, I think I know what I'm talking about mate :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wanna game?

Can't tag you..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jam277
Chemistry and all that jazz I guess. Like attracts like, crap attracts crap.

Weak bait dude, pls improve

And no SA-1, would prefer to play far cry to be honest :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lucy such a bich when it comes to 1v1
Original post by Lúcio
Weak bait dude, pls improve

And no SA-1, would prefer to play far cry to be honest :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow, call him maybe bruh

Original post by Lúcio

Posted from TSR Mobile

You been through a lot together haven't you?
Considering how we've got a **** goals to game ratio unlike them two...
Original post by zKlown
Wow, call him maybe bruh

You been through a lot together haven't you?

Was there for him during his first break up.
Original post by Rk2k14
Considering how we've got a **** goals to game ratio unlike them two...

Our goals/assists to games ratios are both above 1 but dirty's is significantly higher than mine. Compared to the rest of you it's pretty funny :wink:

I think mine is only like 1.1 though and his is 1.3-1.4.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lúcio
Our goals/assists to games ratios are both above 1 but dirty's is significantly higher than mine. Compared to the rest of you it's pretty funny :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Would be a farce if a striker had more goals than wingers. Not like they pretty much give it to him on a plate.

Btw my stats are beast for a winger.
Original post by Rk2k14
Would be a farce if a striker had more goals than wingers. Not like they pretty much give it to him on a plate.

Btw my stats are beast for a winger.

Well yeah, a striker is always gonna get more goals than a winger or CAM.
But that's why we tend to include goals AND assists together when discussing these stats. Evens things out much more.

I have over 150 goals or something but I barely have 50 assists.
Now that sounds good until you realise Dirtybit has over 100 of each...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lúcio
But that's why we tend to include goals AND assists together when discussing these stats. Evens things out much more.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same, got about 100 goals and 40 odd assists. :u:

Assits are quite weak as when i play with you's theres a good striker up front. Haven't played a lot with the actual team.

Drop-in is so bad but you gotz to do it.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Rk2k14
Same, got about 100 goals and 40 odd assists. :u:

Assits are quite weak as when i play with you's theres a good striker up front. Haven't played a lot with the actual team.

Drop-in is so bad but you gotz to do it.

Looool keep dreaming mate :wink:

Well that's just it. You could play the most perfect pass in the world but if your striker sucks, you ain't getting that assist.
You can of course flip it the other way too - you could be the best finisher in the world but if your teammates aren't playing you in on goal, you're not gonna get much in the way of goals.

That's why although these stats are individual, the fact that they're so high is a real testament to the teamwork in our club. Players like zKlown who play deeper simply won't get the goals and assists but that doesn't mean they aren't significant to the progress of the team. Players like those playing in the deeper positions means others can get forward and supply the goals.

The only time I ever bothered with drop in was at the start when I needed simple achievements to build up my stats.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Lúcio
Looool keep dreaming mate :wink:

Well that's just it. You could play the most perfect pass in the world but if your striker sucks, you ain't getting that assist.
You can of course flip it the other way too - you could be the best finisher in the world but if your teammates aren't playing you in on goal, you're not gonna get much in the way of goals.

That's why although these stats are individual, the fact that they're so high is a real testament to the teamwork in our club. Players like zKlown who play deeper simply won't get the goals and assists but that doesn't mean they aren't significant to the progress of the team. Players like those playing in the deeper positions they do means others can get forward and supply the goals.

The only time I ever bothered with drop in was at the start when I needed simple achievements to build up my stats.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fam, check my stats :colonhash: Cant handle that Weezüs is GOAT.

Got PSN later so I was already behind and you's are never on when I'm on so Drop-ins are the only time for me.
Original post by Lúcio

Posted from TSR Mobile

Pal as striker you should have the best goal/assist stats. Having more than the rest of us is nothing to brag about and having less than Dirty is pretty poor
I'm a Deep Lying Playmaker(well a loosely defined one) and I'm getting decent scoring stats tbf.
Original post by difeo
Pal as striker you should have the best goal/assist stats. Having more than the rest of us is nothing to brag about and having less than Dirty is pretty poor

Pretty poor baiting considering the post I made after that one.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jam277
I'm a Deep Lying Playmaker(well a loosely defined one) and I'm getting decent scoring stats tbf.

Fam its FIFA. Compose yourself:biggrin:
Original post by Rk2k14
Fam its FIFA. Compose yourself:biggrin:

Really I'm an attacking midfielder playmaker playing at DM lol. Tbh I can't really control a game individually though without goals. Not enough team cohesion.. You lot play like Man United ffs.
Original post by Lúcio
Pretty poor baiting considering the post I made after that one.Posted from TSR Mobile

Not really...
Original post by Lúcio

Posted from TSR Mobile

and I was talking about goals and assists...
Original post by jam277
Really I'm an attacking midfielder playmaker playing at DM lol. Tbh I can't really control a game individually though without goals. Not enough team cohesion.. You lot play like Man United ffs.

Basically a Mata out here.

Man Utd dont score goals.

TSRdem do...

Get off that hashish Jam.

***ing up yo senses.

Quick Reply

Latest