The Student Room Group

The FIFA Thread

Scroll to see replies

Yeah Juan Mata(Chelsea one) or David Silva probably best describes me.
Was talking about me...:biggrin: (at United).
Original post by jam277
Yeah Juan Mata(Chelsea one) or David Silva probably best describes me.

You is Pogba mate
Original post by Dirtybit
You is Pogba mate

That's even better. Zizou probably the best to describe me though.
Jam is Fabian Delph
lololol
One thing I've noticed is that I don't miss sitters either.

Certified banger scorer.
Awkward that jam is pretty bad...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jam277
One thing I've noticed is that I don't miss sitters either.

Certified banger scorer.

just miss the easy passes eh
Original post by difeo
just miss the easy passes eh

I don't fancy going Rooney 13/14 mode and just bombing the ball to the flanks at every opportunity because it just leads to a breakdown in the attack 9/10 times.
Jam = Charlie Adam confirmed.
Dirtybit = Pirlo/Iniesta
Lúcio = Lord Bendtner
Jam = Joe Allen minus passing ability
Banter's jokes...

Won't par off Dirtybit as he's decent enough to play with but it's also easier to have influence in the team if you are controlling 6/11 of the players on the pitch.
Original post by jam277
Banter's jokes...

Won't par off Dirtybit as he's decent enough to play with but it's also easier to have influence in the team if you are controlling 6/11 of the players on the pitch.

So basically, if somebody who only controls 1 player can compete with those stats, he much be pretty awesome.

Thanks mate :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lúcio
So basically, if somebody who only controls 1 player can compete with those stats, he much be pretty awesome.

Thanks mate :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Also when you are not having to focus on defending, contributing numbers to attack and instigating play from deep at the same time it's harder to get numbers...

I'm a handful lets be clear. Team plays better with me than without me. Ain't been relegated while playing for you guys that's for sure.
Original post by jam277
Also when you are not having to focus on defending, contributing numbers to attack and instigating play from deep at the same time it's harder to get numbers...

I'm a handful lets be clear. Team plays better with me than without me. Ain't been relegated while playing for you guys that's for sure.

Oh yeah, I have problem with saying that you contribute positively to the team. I'd certainly prefer you to a poverty CPU...
My problem lies with your attitude towards the contribution of others, whether you're baiting or not.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lúcio
Oh yeah, I have problem with saying that you contribute positively to the team. I'd certainly prefer you to a poverty CPU...
My problem lies with your attitude towards the contribution of others, whether you're baiting or not.

Posted from TSR Mobile

#salty
Original post by jam277
#salty

Sort your attitude out Jam ffs
Swear Jam's played like 5 games with us and already thinks he's the first name on the team sheet.

Pretty sure the others have played over 100 games so...

Also didn't you get rekt 4-0 by the other guy in our midfield?
Original post by Rk2k14
Swear Jam's played like 5 games with us and already thinks he's the first name on the team sheet.

Pretty sure the others have played over 100 games so...

Also didn't you get rekt 4-0 by the other guy in our midfield?

Ain't played zKlown.

Lost 4-0 because I played with a team playing a dodgy formation and that was clearly inferior. If we look at previous FIFAs I've in general beaten Depleted way more times than he's beat me...

Plus you're not one to talk RK considering even your only game that you were 3 goals up you went Arsenal mode and bottled it and since then I've beaten you every other game...

Original post by zKlown
Sort your attitude out Jam ffs

Are you genuinely being serious lol. No idea why people are getting so unhappy...

Guess it's just me against the world. On that José Mourinho siege mentality ****.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest