The Student Room Group

FBI

I know this is not the place where you post stuff like this but I want to make this post anonymously, hence my reason for posting here.

I would love to work for the country and protect it and I'd love to join the FBI but I'm not an American citizen! Also, even I were an American citizen.. I've heard that it's really hard to get a place secured at the FBI Academy. I'm not clever enough. I need some help and advice! Please help guys! :frown: :smile:
Reply 1
become a us citizen for a number of years then try ur best
Reply 2
Original post by K.C
become a us citizen for a number of years then try ur best

Thanks for replying! Are there any British equivalent of FBI?
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
I know this is not the place where you post stuff like this but I want to make this post anonymously, hence my reason for posting here.

I would love to work for the country and protect it and I'd love to join the FBI but I'm not an American citizen! Also, even I were an American citizen.. I've heard that it's really hard to get a place secured at the FBI Academy. I'm not clever enough. I need some help and advice! Please help guys! :frown: :smile:
You could always work for the equivalent force in your own country.

Unless you're just having an uneducated, romantic idea of having an FBI badge and some dark glasses.
Reply 4
Thanks for replying! Are there any British equivalent of FBI?

nca
Reply 5
I want to work as a FBI agent or I wouldn't mind becoming an analyst either! Really? I didn't know that my parents had to be an American citizen. My parents are British so I might think about working for MI6 instead.. But it has always been my dream job since I was young.

I know, people can find my IP address quite easily.. I just wanted some advice really! Why wouldn't I be considered? I was just asking for some advice because I really want to join there, that's it!
Reply 6
Have you considered changing your name to James Bond? That should help
I want to work as a FBI agent or I wouldn't mind becoming an analyst either! Really? I didn't know that my parents had to be an American citizen. My parents are British so I might think about working for MI6 instead.. But it has always been my dream job since I was young.

I know, people can find my IP address quite easily.. I just wanted some advice really! Why wouldn't I be considered? I was just asking for some advice because I really want to join there, that's it!

You don't want to work for MI6. The pay is absolutely dreadful, much like the career prospects.
Reply 8

You are not a US citizen, do you even live there?

"I'm not clever enough" lmao. I actually cannot tell if this is a troll or not. If you're serious, your chances of being accepted are zero.
The National Crime Agency are the equivalent to America's FBI. They work with GCHQ, Mi5 and Mi6. They also work closely with SFUK.
Reply 10
Hi, yes technically there is a way to get into the fbi even if ur parents or you yourself isn’t an American citizen. The fbi keep almost like a list but it’s only a hand full of people they keep a subtle watch on hackers and dangerous people they think they might not be able to bring down so they recruit them when they become at large

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending