The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Is bringing a suitcase too much dya think?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9601
Original post by longsightdon

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, I bought a suitcase :smile:
Original post by longsightdon

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah, pretty much everyone has brought a little suitcase - a lot of us had to stay for 3-4 days or longer so it's kinda necessary

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ambre
No, I bought a suitcase :smile:

Original post by Karina_xo
Nah, pretty much everyone has brought a little suitcase - a lot of us had to stay for 3-4 days or longer so it's kinda necessary

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh ok cheers guys

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is anyone else staying at St John's tonight? Good luck to everyone x
Original post by khaleesi98

Not tonight, but I'll be staying at St John's from tomorrow evening
:bl:
Anyone at Queen's tomorrow? :biggrin:
Original post by TheRoyalLobster
Did you apply for law as well? 😊

Haha, I'm not smart enough for law. I'm applying for mathematics :P
Original post by Pythian
I did.

*waiting for 6th Jan*

How did interviews go? 😊
Original post by misstac
Anyone at Queen's tomorrow? :biggrin:

Me!
Original post by Mautarema
Me!

Awesome! What are you applying for? I'm there for medicine :smile:
Mathematics, I'm French.
Anybody for Chemistry @ St Hugh's from 13th-16th?
Just came back from my E&M interviews at hertford. I thought the two interviews at Hertford went quite well, of course they were difficult but I think I did okay and I really enjoyed them. I was then subsequently released but after I was released I got a text saying that I had another interview at Merton of all places. So I had to go back for that, that interview was much harder and felt a lot longer than the other two. I keep trying to read into things but I think I'm doing that a bit too much aha. Overall the whole process was really enjoyable, and the tutors ad helpers were always great. Good luck to anyone still waiting for interviews...
Anyone at Corpus Christi college tomorrow? I applied for maths. :smile:
Week 1 of interviews is drawing to a close. Not much time to draw breath though - the student hosts are already welcoming applicants for week 2 subjects, starting tomorrow with Medicine.

We hope you have trouble-free journeys despite the heavy rain and cold across much of the country. Come into the warm as soon as you arrive in Oxford!

Brasenose Admissions
Original post by BrasenoseAdm
Week 1 of interviews is drawing to a close. Not much time to draw breath though - the student hosts are already welcoming applicants for week 2 subjects, starting tomorrow with Medicine.

We hope you have trouble-free journeys despite the heavy rain and cold across much of the country. Come into the warm as soon as you arrive in Oxford!

Brasenose Admissions

Could you please tell me how important are interviews? I absolutely screwed my interviews. People say "it's good if you found it difficult, that means they were trying to push you". No, literally I was told "you're wrong" and "let's move on" without actually being able to express my point of view; I just felt so awful :frown:
anyone else applying for medicine and super worried that they're gonna get all the questions wrong? 😂
Original post by khaleesi98

Me
Original post by AsianMetalhead
Not tonight, but I'll be staying at St John's from tomorrow evening
:bl:

I'll see you then! What course are you applying for? I'm maths & philosophy :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending