The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Its always going to be less obvious, because unless they aren't religious theres no flirting, touching etc.

So Muslims how do you behave when you like someone?

Are u a Christian guy who fancies a Muslim girl cuz If u are, I could help
Reply 2
I need an answer too. I want to know if a Muslim guy likes me but I just can't process why he would!
Reply 3
No difference to a christian girl or an atheist tbh...

There are generic signs that girls/guys make when they like someone
Reply 4
sometimes its kinda obvious by the way they act but signs could be misinterpreted so i guess you should continue talking to them and eventually (the same as all crushes) as if they like you back/like u at all

but even if they do have feelings they may not allow you to become a 'thing'
Reply 5
They say "Mashallah" and "Allahu Akbar" out loud whenever they see you

I do this all the time....
I'm a Muslim girl and I think a Christian guy fancies me at College but, he doesn't really make a move. Just stares, looks down, butts into convro but never talks when we're alone.
The girls might flash their elbows if they really wanna be sexy :mmm:
well i'm a girl but we usually get all shy when you talk to us and fangirl to our friends later X'D
we find it hard to talk to you and get all clumsy and blush when we're around you

idk... like a normal girl?
Original post by Anonymous
I'm a Muslim girl and I think a Christian guy fancies me at College but, he doesn't really make a move. Just stares, looks down, butts into convro but never talks when we're alone.

Run.
Original post by BookBird
Run.

Why lol?
Why?
well if you notice that they look at you alot, while you talk...
mmm whenever they get a chance theyd probably try and talk to you in a group conversation....
theres alot tbh ahah ....
I'm a Muslim and I like this girl at my school and I just let my feelings known... Lol jk the chances of me getting her are -100 as she's way out of my league. Also, my parents would kill me anyway. I think she broke up with her boyfriend recently (who is a good friend of mine) but that doesn't raise my hopes.
I cannot make eye contact with the person so I awkwardly look away or down if I'm near them and try my best to avoid talking to them...I'm just awkward :lol:
I'm a girl and I like this Muslim boy at school I'm not sure if he likes me. He always starts showing his muscles and his six pack to me does he like me
Is he a very talkative person ?
Does he do this with others as( well including jis guy frnz)
I have a crush on a Muslim I became a Muslim on the 23 of December, and my crush blocked me on sc , and thinks I'm crushing on another guy but I'm only crushing on my crush and not another guy what do I do ?
How do you know if they're just too busy or not interested? (I'm a Muslim girl btw)
If they like you and want to proceed things Islamically they will ask to get to know you by speaking to your parents.

Latest

Trending

Trending