The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Durham offer holders 2016!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Gingerlamps1335
Hey, has anyone else got an offer for law?
I have and was wondering what grades at AS level and other unis applied to other offer holders got
Mine was AAAB and applied to Exeter, bath, York and Oxford aswell

Congrats on your offer! I have applied to Durham for law, too but still waiting for a decision :biggrin: may I ask when did you apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Original post by Bobkata
Congrats on your offer! I have applied to Durham for law, too but still waiting for a decision :biggrin: may I ask when did you apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks :smile: I applied about 15th August and did the lnat a couple of weeks later
I got an offer a few weeks ago and I've not accepted it yet but does anyone know if it's too late to change my college preference? Having second thoughts about Butler
Anyone else heard back for Modern Languages?? :smile:
Any postgraduate offer holders? :h:
Got mine today!
AA offer for History! :biggrin:
I got an offer for Biosciences last week 😍😍😍

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pauli14
I got an offer for Biosciences last week 😍😍😍

Posted from TSR Mobile

What college did you apply to?
Original post by nobodycarescarla

Collingwood. You? ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
So is Durham you guys' first choice? I just had an interview at cambridge, but i have to admit i am super psyched for Durham if i don't get an offer from cam (already have an offer from Durham)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by astriddd
So is Durham you guys' first choice? I just had an interview at cambridge, but i have to admit i am super psyched for Durham if i don't get an offer from cam (already have an offer from Durham)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same for me! I had my interview last weekend so I'm waiting on that and I also have an offer from Glasgow. I'm super excited about Durham and about moving to the UK (I'm from Spain) 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pauli14
Same for me! I had my interview last weekend so I'm waiting on that and I also have an offer from Glasgow. I'm super excited about Durham and about moving to the UK (I'm from Spain) 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah me too! St. Chad's, you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by astriddd
Yeah me too! St. Chad's, you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Collingwood😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pauli14
Collingwood. You? ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah I applied to St Johns - I can't wait to find out what colleges everyone is in during February!
I got an offer (A*AA) for Economics yesterday.
Reply 135
Got an offer for economics as well! American applicant here. Any thoughts on economics at Durham? Applied to Cambridge, LSE, and KCL (offer) as well, and I'm curious as to how it compares.
A*AA offer for History

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by keweixie
Got my offer form Durham 3 weeks ago, on the second day after they send me the acknowledgement.

Only requires AB in A2 level including Chinese... Due to my first language is Chinese, so it means I only have to get an B this year to get into Durham. YAHHHHH.

Hen hao :smile:
Original post by mp2015
Got an offer for economics as well! American applicant here. Any thoughts on economics at Durham? Applied to Cambridge, LSE, and KCL (offer) as well, and I'm curious as to how it compares.

Durham is actually the only Uni that I've applied for (others being LSE, UCL, Warwick) that I haven't looked around, due to it being so far away. From what I've seen it looks pretty good, but I'm slightly put off by the fact that it's a BA instead of BSc degree
Reply 139
Same here. Looks like a pretty solid program nonetheless, but I'll be looking around for more info. Any results from LSE/UCL yet?

Quick Reply

Latest