The Student Room Group

Dundee Medicine 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by prospectivemed56
Monday January 11. Let's just say that my optimism in them fixing the bridge by then is somewhat limited.

I was there today and the traffic was actually fine, so don't worry about it :smile:
Does anyone know how many offers Dundee usually give out? I know it's around 550 interviews but wasn't sure how many people actually get an offer out of that number :smile:?
Original post by Jennapee
Does anyone know how many offers Dundee usually give out? I know it's around 550 interviews but wasn't sure how many people actually get an offer out of that number :smile:?

I think it's just under 300 😁😁
Original post by madmed16
I think it's just under 300 😁😁

Thank you! Definitely don't think I'll get one :frown:
Thank you! Definitely don't think I'll get one :frown:

Aww no JennaPee, think positive!! I'm sure you'll do well! (I'm such a hypocrite as I'm thinking the exact same thing)!!
Aww no JennaPee, think positive!! I'm sure you'll do well! (I'm such a hypocrite as I'm thinking the exact same thing)!!

I had my interview yesterday and it was really tricky! I'm pretty positive you'll ace it though, you seem to really know your stuff :smile:
I had my interview yesterday and it was really tricky! I'm pretty positive you'll ace it though, you seem to really know your stuff :smile:

Oh dear...Well, I'm sure everyone found it tricky if you did! Haha, I'm hoping I just stay clam so I remember things!
Has anyone else received a second confirmation email? I keep getting duplicates of every email/text they send!
Reply 208
Yes I have had another email too

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by wanab
Yes I have had another email too

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good!! I was worried I had booked two interviews at the same time!
Would a UKCAT of 2190 be an automatic rejection
Original post by OneAfrica
Would a UKCAT of 2190 be an automatic rejection

It would not result in an automatic rejection, but unfortunately it may not be high enough to obtain an interview when everyone is being ranked. Although it is higher than a lot of people's scores, they only interview 600...
Does that mean that I will most likely be receiving a rejection in the next couple of weeks
Original post by OneAfrica
Does that mean that I will most likely be receiving a rejection in the next couple of weeks

It just depends on who applies this year, and what their stats are like, but I'm afraid your chances of getting an interview are probably not as high as a lot people's... However, that said, if you've not been rejected yet, there's still a small chance you could get one! I wish you the best of luck!
It just depends on who applies this year, and what their stats are like, but I'm afraid your chances of getting an interview are probably not as high as a lot people's... However, that said, if you've not been rejected yet, there's still a small chance you could get one! I wish you the best of luck!

Thank you for being honest, all the best to you.
Got my rejection from Dundee. All the best to those with interviews! I'm off to plan my gap yah :wink:
Reply 216
Have all the January interview dates been given out or is there still a batch to go?
Reply 217
Original post by EatMyShortsYum
Got my rejection from Dundee. All the best to those with interviews! I'm off to plan my gap yah :wink:

I'm sorry to hear that, any luck with other uni's?
I was wondering if anyone could help,

I forgot to bring my birth certificate to my Dundee Interview (another two forgot it in my group!), and was told by admin staff that they would contact me in due course for it , and they let me go ahead with the interview as normal but put a sticky note on my file.

All my documents including my birth certificate were scanned into the computer and uploaded onto evision before this so I don't understand what will happen next?

Thanks, Megan
for the role play MMI stations, are you allowed to touch the actor? I know that sounds weird but let me explain I mean if they are playing a blind or deaf person can you take their arm and guide them or if they are upset can you put your hand on their shoulder or is that too informal

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending