The Student Room Group

Boy accused of rape, inconclusive proof. Boy thrown out of Uni. Oh, he was innocent.

http://www.moneylife.in/article/sensitive-situations-in-gender-relations/44453.html

She called up a Professor, screaming and crying - she told him she had been raped.

She was chaperoned across University for the next few days, to make sure she felt safe. It was taken before a committee. In response to requests within the committee to contact the family of the girl, the girl told the University committee 'my Father will kill me and kill himself.'

She also stated that if anyone contacts the Police, or her Father, she would kill herself.

After the preliminaries, here's what the committee members told the Father of the accused: “What happened is a fact. The messages shown by the girl, confirms that. Already, the news is leaking out. It is very difficult for your son to exist in this environment. So, in the interest of your own son, take him away. We will refund his entire college fees.’’

Here's what happened when the boy met the main protagonist (the Professor who fielded the accusation of rape):

After collecting the fee-refund, the boy came to see me. Until then I had not even seen him. I had not bothered to call him and confront him, after hearing the complaint from the girl. In our mind he was guilty.

He introduced himself and said, “Sir, I thought that you are God, but you did not do justice to me. You did not even ask me whether I did it (the rape) or not. You did not bother to find out whether the incident occurred, and if so, whether it was forced or consensual. A person of your stature should have investigated these aspects of the case. Your enquiry was one-sided. My fault is that I am not a girl. Now that I am leaving, I want to tell you that I am innocent but I am leaving because you have directed me to do so.

You may not trust me and I don’t want you to trust me, but I am giving you a small audio recording on CD of a discussion between her and me, a week before the incident. Once you hear it you will not be able to sleep. You won’t be able to reverse the decision or apologise to me either. And that is the punishment which I give to you.’’

When we heard the audio, we realised that the boy was not to be blamed. Actually, it was the girl who instigated him and wanted an experience. The tape also revealed that the girl was involved in another love affair and that her boyfriend came looking for her and had caught the two red-handed. The only way the girl could wriggle out of the situation was to cry rape.

Time passed. The girl was in the highest of spirits; she subsequently got a good job placement and was gone from the institute. But what happened to the boy? Did I kill his career? I feel guilt-ridden, whenever I think of this boy. But then, what were the other options open to me? I still don’t know!
Reply 1
Original post by TheCitizenAct
x

0_0

wow...
i thought you had to find a lot of evidence for rape
and any sane person would've called the police and not kept it hush in the university

wtf is this?!
Original post by z33
0_0

wow...
and any sane person would've called the police and not kept it hush in the university

wtf is this?!

There's been a dramatic shift towards dealing with accusations of rape at the University level for many, many years in the US. You should read about Title IX, and how it removes due process for males.

http://helpsaveoursons.com/category/mothers-pain-for-falsely-accused-son/
http://www.wsj.com/article_email/how-title-ix-became-a-political-weapon-1433715320-lMyQjAxMTA1NzA4ODQwMTg1Wj

Excerpt: A tipping point was reached earlier this year when a Northwestern University film professor and feminist, Laura Kipnis, dared to criticize new Title IX regulations governing campus sex. The regulations, promulgated in the name of preventing a “hostile environment” for women, broadly defined sexual harassment as “any unwelcome conduct of a sexual nature.” An unwelcome touch or comment was grounds for a Title IX investigation, with college administers forced to be police, judge and jury in allegations of sexual harassment from offensive speech to rape.

Welcome to gender feminism and the world no-one dares speak of.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by z33
0_0

wow...

wtf is this?!

India o_O

Until then I had not even seen him. I had not bothered to call him and confront him, after hearing the complaint from the girl. In our mind he was guilty.

ahh - maybe I can see where you went wrong...

...But then, what were the other options open to me? I still don’t know!

really? even with hindsight you don't think you could have done anything differently?
Reply 4
There's been a dramatic shift towards dealing with accusations of rape at the University level for many, many years in the US. You should read about Title IX, and how it removes due process for males.

I thought feminism was about equality -_-
it's actually bull****

America is meant to be developed ._.

Original post by Joinedup
India o_O

ahh - maybe I can see where you went wrong...

really? even with hindsight you don't think you could have done anything differently?

oh it's India... well then...
Fair play Indians are really good at telling stories. Really good. The cadence of that account is like something from a more genuine time, back when people had real convictions and emotions.
Original post by z33
I thought feminism was about equality -_-
it's actually bull****

America is meant to be developed ._.

oh it's India... well then...

Taking the story at face value... there maybe 'cultural reasons' why no one seemed to think it was weird when she wouldn't tell the cops and wanted the uni to brush it under the carpet in-house instead.
Reply 7
Original post by Joinedup
Taking the story at face value... there maybe 'cultural reasons' why no one seemed to think it was weird when she wouldn't tell the cops and wanted the uni to brush it under the carpet in-house instead.

Maybe but still that's insane! if she was raped she wouldn't want justice? why would she tell the uni and not tell the police? and don't teachers have some kind of confidentiality policy?!

http://www.wsj.com/article_email/how-title-ix-became-a-political-weapon-1433715320-lMyQjAxMTA1NzA4ODQwMTg1Wj

Excerpt: A tipping point was reached earlier this year when a Northwestern University film professor and feminist, Laura Kipnis, dared to criticize new Title IX regulations governing campus sex. The regulations, promulgated in the name of preventing a “hostile environment” for women, broadly defined sexual harassment as “any unwelcome conduct of a sexual nature.” An unwelcome touch or comment was grounds for a Title IX investigation, with college administers forced to be police, judge and jury in allegations of sexual harassment from offensive speech to rape.

Where did this happen?
If this happened in India lol. Ofc it would.
Original post by Twinpeaks
Where did this happen?

It's happening on a daily basis in the US. They pro-actively hunt down 'victims', like Rolling Stone with their 'Jackie' story, which was about a girl who accused 4 boys of rape - in a fraternity house - had the entire fraternity shut down, all of the boys lives dragged into the pit of hell, it was published all over Rolling Stone magazine, and latterly all over America (main news item for weeks), and it turned out be utter bull****.

They just believe them. Same goes for the woman who accused a Primark security guard of snatching her baby while she was breastfeeding it. It was all over the news in a heartbeat, everyone believed her - turns out she made the whole thing up.

They never learn, the same lynch mob always forms - there's even a boy in the US who's currently being accused by 13 girls; 3 of them have been found to be interacting a few weeks before the alleged rape on social media, and suggested planning a 'John Tucker Must Die' scenario, to ruin his life.

They are hateful, spiteful, disgusting people - yet the MSM still revel in the religion of women.
It's happening on a daily basis in the US. They pro-actively hunt down 'victims', like Rolling Stone with their 'Jackie' story, which was about a girl who accused 4 boys of rape - in a fraternity house - had the entire fraternity shut down, all of the boys lives dragged into the pit of hell, it was published all over Rolling Stone magazine, and latterly all over America (main news item for weeks), and it turned out be utter bull****.

They just believe them. Same goes for the woman who accused a Primark security guard of snatching her baby while she was breastfeeding it. It was all over the news in a heartbeat, everyone believed her - turns out she made the whole thing up.

They never learn, the same lynch mob always forms - there's even a boy in the US who's currently being accused by 13 girls; 3 of them have been found to be interacting a few weeks before the alleged rape on social media, and suggested planning a 'John Tucker Must Die' scenario, to ruin his life.

They are hateful, spiteful, disgusting people - yet the MSM still revel in the religion of women.

Where did this happen, honey boo boo? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending