The Student Room Group

Do you think that you're a nice person?

I'm most definitely not. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that I am self-centred, judgemental, greedy and borderline evil :lol:

What about you?

Scroll to see replies

To an extent, yeah.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I try my best. :redface:
I will try to be a better person
I think so. Everyone has the capacity to be an idiot.
I often fall short, but, yes - ultimately, I am an extremely nice person (in my humble opinion, of course).
I'm nice to the people that I like.
Reply 7
Normally, but not to my sisters (@cupcakes87 and @ravioliyears) :colone: :colone:
Reply 8
Yes I am a nice person. A bit too nice sometimes :sad:
Reply 9
I'm a nice person but sometimes I don't feel like a nice person. Sometimes society just makes me feel that way but I know inside I'm a nice person.

Sometimes I even get people tell me that I'm a really good guy yet inside I don't feel good because I guess not everything I want has gone to plan. It does feel good to have someone tell me unexpectedly that I am good person though. Not that I need people to reassure me about my character but yes it's a nice thing to know.
(edited 8 years ago)
I'm too nice. I am the girl who laughs off her flatmate breaking her bowl and intentionally does not remind her to buy me a new one because I've decided to let it go.
I can be when I want/need to be.

When I'm too nice to people who don't act in the same manner towards me, I stop and remember that there are just some people so full of **** in the world that even the toilet paper of life can't clean them. :colonhash:
Original post by drowzee

you're a horrible person :erm: :hand:

Spoiler

Original post by drowzee

But you never reply to my posts. That's not nice. :cry:
i try to be nice to people but i am actually kind of horrible inside :s-smilie:
Depends how you mean. My humour can be a bit offensive sometimes, and in general I hate doing favours for people. I've also been labelled quite arrogant when I don't think I am, just come across that way sometimes because I'm confident in my own looks. Though I'd be lying if I said I'm not a tad narcissistic.

Besides those though, I'm a nice person I reckon. I'm trustworthy, honest, my best mate sees me as the guy to go to if he needs some man to man advice rather than going to his dad or older brother, and people that know me always label me a nice bloke. I'm stubborn and set in my ways though, won't let myself be mugged off and I'm a bit of a sexual deviant, so I'm FAR from being the "nice guy" or being too nice, but I am generally a nice guy.
(edited 8 years ago)
Probably, but I'm not entirely sure. My intentions are good and I would not want anyone to suffer but then in my relationships I leave a lot of things unsaid which can make others think that I am much more indifferent or unaffected than I really am. If I'm hurt by someone/something I'd rather distance myself than talk about it and this has led to misunderstandings and people feeling that I froze them out.

My own basic rule of thumb about whether people are nice or not, is how they treat animals. Anyone who is kind to defenceless animals must have something fundamentally good in them.
Original post by Hydeman
But you never reply to my posts. That's not nice. :cry:

dw, she doesn't even reply to my posts :colonhash:

:tongue:
Reply 18
Mostly, recently not so much but I don't care much rn. :redface:

Sometimes I'm waaaaay too nice though.
Original post by CoolCavy
i try to be nice to people but i am actually kind of horrible inside :s-smilie:

cavy if you are horrible then that makes everyone else evil personified

:rofl:

Quick Reply