i try to be nice to people but i am actually kind of horrible inside :s-smilie:

What makes you say that?
Original post by Hydeman
What makes you say that?

cos i am quite evil, like i hate children and stuff :s-smilie:
Original post by SeanFM
I try my best. :redface:

Original post by Indeterminate
I do try my best, but I think it's up to other people to tell me if I am or not.

Your're trying to cover up how evil you are by displaying a veil of humility and decency.

Am I wrong?
Original post by CoolCavy
cos i am quite evil, like i hate children and stuff :s-smilie:

There's nothing evil about hating children though -- I'm not a huge fan of them either. It depends entirely on what you mean by 'stuff', I suppose. :3
Original post by Most Competitive
Your're trying to cover up how evil you are by displaying a veil of humility and decency.

Am I wrong?

Yes. :tongue:
Original post by Hydeman
There's nothing evil about hating children though -- I'm not a huge fan of them either. It depends entirely on what you mean by 'stuff', I suppose. :3

the stuff bit is how i relate to people, i don't want to go into it particuarly but when people i have known have died i haven't been affected by it. that to me is pure evil :frown:
I wish I could say that I was nice. I try to be nice to people but after a while I can't keep up the act and I mistreat them.
Original post by Most Competitive
I'm most definitely not. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that I am self-centred, judgemental, greedy and borderline evil :lol:

What about you?

Yes, I'm a nice person.
I'm nice to the people who've hurt me.
I forget the bad things people have done to me and carry on like sh*t never happened.
I am SO nice, and I just wish people could understand me and how I am.
Original post by Illiberal Liberal
you're a horrible person :erm: :hand:

Spoiler

Of course you think I'm lovely :h:
Original post by Hydeman
But you never reply to my posts. That's not nice. :cry:

I'm sorry if I haven't, but I don't think you have ever quoted me. :frown:
Original post by SeanFM
Yes. :tongue:

Not so humble after all, are we? :lol:
the stuff bit is how i relate to people, i don't want to go into it particuarly but when people i have known have died i haven't been affected by it. that to me is pure evil :frown:

Again, it kind of depends on what you mean by 'known.' I remember that I didn't feel anything immediately when my grandfather died quite some years ago but I forced myself to cry because it was expected but, in the days that immediately followed, I felt very sad indeed and struggled to get through exams because of the overwhelming urge to cry because I was quite close to him.

But for most other people, I've never really seen what the big deal is. It's not evil -- I'm just not emotionally invested enough to be really hurt by it. :dontknow:

I reckon you're beating yourself up over nothing. :wink:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by drowzee
I'm sorry if I haven't, but I don't think you have ever quoted me. :frown:

I have though! On numerous occasions! :frown:
Original post by Hydeman
I have though! On numerous occasions! :frown:

I'm sorry :frown: I'm not very good at reply to people. For what it's worth, I think you're pretty awesome. :hugs:
Original post by drowzee
I'm sorry :frown: I'm not very good at reply to people. For what it's worth, I think you're pretty awesome. :hugs:

Thanks, I think you're awesome too. :smile:
Original post by drowzee

drowzee you are a nice person, there cleared that up with some cavy logic :biggrin:
Original post by moment of truth
To an extent, yeah.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Pretty much this.

Overall I am a decent person but I can be an absolute slime if you push me far enough.
drowzee you are a nice person, there cleared that up with some cavy logic :biggrin:

Aww thank tou Cavy! I think you're very lovely too. :hugs:
Original post by Hydeman
Thanks, I think you're awesome too. :smile:

Thank you :h:

Guinea pigs can do logic? :confused:

Quick Reply

Latest