The Student Room Group

POLL: Do women like chocolate?

Well?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yes omg. :coma: It's the best thing in the world, because it makes me happier than anything else tbh. :love:
Some do, some don't.

What a stupid question.

And why tf is this in relationships? :erm:
I loveee chocolate. Preferably, dairy milk oreo.

Some girls with rubbish taste buds don't like it though.
Reply 4
I like chocolate but too much cause it gets sickly. I prefer sweets lmao
Any woman who claims to not like chocolate is lying. Any woman who likes dark chocolate is not to be trusted. Milk chocolate ftw.
Reply 6
Where is the poll? It's not as if we don't already know the answer.
I hear they love them more than sex.
Original post by RainbowKiwi

It's true.
It's so... bad. Tastes like something a hospital produced. :s-smilie: Everyone has preferences, I just don't like it, bleh.
Reply 11

You can mix both.
Original post by Josb
You can mix both.

Have sex with the chocolate? :lolwut:

And OP, there's still no poll omg.
Reply 13
Have sex with the chocolate? :lolwut:

And OP, there's still no poll omg.

Well, you can spread Nutella on the...
that's a massive generalization lol. some women do some don't. duh.
Original post by loveleest
I loveee chocolate. Preferably, dairy milk oreo.

Some girls with rubbish taste buds don't like it though.

I had one chocolate bar of Dairy Milk Oreos every day last Spring. Then, of course, after a while I got sick of it because too much is grim. But, omg yes, got my mate hooked on it. It is just absolutely yummy.

I also like Kinder Bueno, Twix, Kitkat, and omg basically anything milk choc :biggrin:

Chocolate beats sweets anyday :smile:
Original post by angelcake123
I had one chocolate bar of Dairy Milk Oreos every day last Spring. Then, of course, after a while I got sick of it because too much is grim. But, omg yes, got my mate hooked on it. It is just absolutely yummy.

I also like Kinder Bueno, Twix, Kitkat, and omg basically anything milk choc :biggrin:

Chocolate beats sweets anyday :smile:

Yesss, kinder beuno is just so delicious.
So lucky. Have you got a fast metabolism? I *try* to not eat chocolate but its so difficult. If I had a fast metabolism, I'd eat 3 chocolate bars a day.

I'm hungry and want chocolate now :'(
Original post by loveleest
Yesss, kinder beuno is just so delicious.
So lucky. Have you got a fast metabolism? I *try* to not eat chocolate but its so difficult. If I had a fast metabolism, I'd eat 3 chocolate bars a day.

I'm hungry and want chocolate now :'(

Yepp :') One time Iceland sold 3 kinder buenos for 50p omg lol that was amazing. Aww and I think so, I'd say to an extent I do :tongue: And why do you try to stop? The more you focus on stopping, the harder it will be. if you replace chocolate with a substitute (i know this is hard lmao) but you will eventually reduce choc cravings and crave the new snack :biggrin:

I did this with cake :tongue: hence my username :redface: maybe if i made tsr near my choc addiction i would be chocogirl123 or DM-Oreos123 lmao.

Omg 3 bars a day? Breakfast, lunch and dinner ay? :biggrin: I think you'd get sick of it after a week haha.
There's this one chocolate bar that I really like but it's costs £40 smh...
Original post by Illiberal Liberal
Some do, others do.

What a stupid question.

Fixed.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending