The Student Room Group

Why am I not a chick magnet yet?

I have good looks, amazing education, quite a bit of money, the awesome mobile (Porsche) on order and a grounded, humble personality... But when I'm around them, the really pretty ones, they act like... Well they act like I have to make a big effort for them. Laugh at their stupid jokes and pretend I want to be with them forever. It's not fair.

Is there some subtle trick that will make me more successful or is just about being a pansy and getting whipped?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Smh at these basic bitches
You have to be properly rich, you need to have a 10/10 face, you need to be really tall and you need to be extremely muscular. Then you can buy the affection of any woman you want.
Reply 3
Because you have a **** personality......
Reply 4
you are
First off, Genius, don't use the term 'chick magnet'.
Original post by Awesome Genius
I have good looks, amazing education, quite a bit of money, the awesome mobile (Porsche) on order and a grounded, humble personality... But when I'm around them, the really pretty ones, they act like... Well they act like I have to make a big effort for them. Laugh at their stupid jokes and pretend I want to be with them forever. It's not fair.

Is there some subtle trick that will make me more successful or is just about being a pansy and getting whipped?

Perhaps talking about how you should be a chick magnet makes you less likely to not be a chick magnet? Just a hypothesis. Also, there's the fact that you aren't genuine with them, you "Laugh at their stupid jokes and pretend to be with them forever", these girls you are trying to attract might not like your dishonesty. Women can sense insincerity.

Prescription: a better attitude
need a wingman bro??
Original post by RainbowKiwi

I'm definitely more hench than that guy! I even did weights once or twice.
Original post by BookBird
Perhaps talking about how you should be a chick magnet makes you less likely to not be a chick magnet? Just a hypothesis. Also, there's the fact that you aren't genuine with them, you "Laugh at their stupid jokes and pretend to be with them forever", these girls you are trying to attract might not like your dishonesty. Women can sense insincerity.

Prescription: a better attitude

I guess. I always wanted to be the guy that didn't need a better attitude. Someone that could charm their way through. But I think I need a better car and a bit more money, then I'll be there. I'm definitely charming enough in person - loads of people have fallen for my act.
Original post by Danny the Geezer
need a wingman bro??

Probably , but don't pick up girls in clubs and bars. Mostly I just ask girls at work or that I know socially.
I guess. I always wanted to be the guy that didn't need a better attitude. Someone that could charm their way through. But I think I need a better car and a bit more money, then I'll be there. I'm definitely charming enough in person - loads of people have fallen for my act.

No, that is not what I said. You do not need a better car and more money, unless you are trying to attract a specific kind of girl. I would work on being a nice guy. You are channeling Barney Stinson when you should be trying to imitate Marshall Eriksen (How I Met Your Mother references? Get it?). Ok, good luck.
You need a pussy wagon.

Spoiler

'Chicks' are in demand, unfortunately you're not.
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
'Chicks' are in demand, unfortunately you're not.

Whatever , I'm like top 1% in everything

If I wanted girl < 7/10 I'd have to fight them off with a stick

However I will never settle , I deserve more

Made me laugh tbh. XD :indiff:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Naw you don't . If you are in top1 percent , chicks come to you. Which means that you are probably pretty low down in the food chain
Chicks like pokemon.

Based on my experience, it doesn't matter if you are a billionaire. A lot of those sweet, gentle, honest and loving girls won't care if you have everything in the world. The first thing they'd look at would be your personality; what kinda person you really are. If you've got an amazing personality and character, they'll get drawn towards you like an insect gets drawn to a candle. And like @BookBird mentioned, you need to be genuine. It's extremely important. Be yourself, no need to brag about your possessions.
Then there are the temporary ones. The moment your money finishes, they somehow disappear :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)

Latest