The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I wish I could have fully appreciated the green and yellow fun of '97. (It involved a soft play area near Chepstow, Wales complete with ball pit). :moon:
So A2's are killing me! Maths and 40 mark geography essays are like chalk and cheese :frown:

But chrimbo soon :biggrin:
Original post by Columbo97
So A2's are killing me! Maths and 40 mark geography essays are like chalk and cheese :frown:

But chrimbo soon :biggrin:

Gaahhhh!! Why can nobody say Christmas properly anymore?!?! :banghead: :mad: :rolleyes: :unimpressed: :frown:
Original post by Daft_Punk
Gaahhhh!! Why the fk can nobody say Christmas properly anymore?!?! :banghead: :mad: :rolleyes: :unimpressed: :frown:

I can say Christmas properly, but I chose to write 'chrimbo' due to the ease of typing, which you completley invalidated the point of, so thank you.
Original post by Daft_Punk
Gaahhhh!! Why the **** can nobody say Christmas properly anymore?!?! :banghead: :mad: :rolleyes: :unimpressed: :frown:

C'mon now, watch your language.... And stop creating new names!
Original post by AGPRust
I wish I could have fully appreciated the green and yellow fun of '97. (It involved a soft play area near Chepstow, Wales complete with ball pit). :moon:

Banana :banana2:
:emog:
I'm not really sure if those welcomes I gave out in the Welcome Lounge were really worth it. :colondollar:
:fatcontroller:
@FluffyCherry Detective Conan is LIFE.
am i right that we don't play anything here?:frown:
Original post by maria.f
am i right that we don't play anything here?:frown:

Other than the trumpet. :sadnod:
Original post by AngryJellyfish
Other than the trumpet. :sadnod:

Let's make that a violin too! :yes:
aaaaaaaaa
La la la
:noway: