The Student Room Group

Is Makeup a turn off or turn on? girls n guys post

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 0123456543210
Girls without any makeup is the reason why homosexuals exist. Never seen a girl without makeup who is more than 6.

Mate you're officially stupid
Original post by Chaz Kirkham
That's the problem, if women didn't wear make-up, you wouldn't have this false impression of what a '10' looks like because every women would be make-up less. We would all be forced to find women attractive for who they actually are, not the false impressions they force upon us.

Completely agree, I have been really attracted to a girl once who I really thought was at least 8, but when I saw her with no makeup on she genuinely looked like a 3. Since then, I don't find girls without makeup attractive and girls who wear makeup I imagine them how they would look like without makeup on. ffs
Reply 42

oh i see ya thanks repped :yep:

so if a girl wears like 40 products but looks natural its still not a turnoff?
Original post by hejraat
Mate you're officially stupid

You must have really low standards then, mate.
I wear make up and disagree with comments about people using it to look like a different person or completely changing their face or whatever.

I'd say I wear a full face of make up (foundation, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, lipstick occasionally) and guys don't have a problem with it. My boyfriend has seen me with and without make up and doesn't seem to think I look like a different person, so :lol:
Reply 45
Original post by Changing Skies
Nothing better than lipstick :love:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Truth. You can entirely change the perception of the face with lipstick alone.
I like natural looking faces, I'm weird like that.
No makeup at all.
Reply 48
Original post by XOR_
I like natural looking faces, I'm weird like that.

no make up or natural make up? :smile:
Original post by anitax
no make up or natural make up? :smile:
As long as it looks natural then idm.
If you have so much make up on you that when I hug you, a copy of your face ends up on my jacket... then we have a problem.
depends what you look like without it really. It isn't gonna change who you are.
Original post by anitax
oh i see ya thanks repped :yep:

so if a girl wears like 40 products but looks natural its still not a turnoff?

Thanks<3

Yeah but thats just my opinion, it may be that some men like unnatural looking pink faces with purple cheeks
the problem is most guys think that natural make up is no make up
Original post by 0123456543210
You must have really low standards then, mate.

Nah I think character could pull up a 7/10 to 10/10 - also lets imagine a world where no women wore make up, this would NOT push all men to becoming homosexual,

We are usually naturally attracted to the opposite gender because we want to our genes to survive not because we think they're hot.
Absolute turnoff. The best looking girls don't need it it's the rest that do.
Original post by hejraat
Nah I think character could pull up a 7/10 to 10/10 - also lets imagine a world where no women wore make up, this would NOT push all men to becoming homosexual,

We are usually naturally attracted to the opposite gender because we want to our genes to survive not because we think they're hot.

Well, yeah- personality and character really do wonders, but you need to spend some time with that person first. When it comes to first impressions, however not many people care about personality and usually it is impossible to reveal that person's true character, so that is when makeup comes in handy.
Oh,and it was an over exaggeration in regards to homosexuality, I didn't mean it seriously.
(edited 8 years ago)
As others have said, can be both.

Apply it well, and I'll find it fine/good.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending