The Student Room Group

All religion needs to be banned.

Religion is responsible for the deaths of billions throughout human history and its time to put a stop to it.

These terrorist attacks are all a results of religion- the attackers are following their corresponding religions book to the core.

Its time for every decent society to put a stop to all religion and punish these morons that still believe in retarded sky daddies.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by realatheist
Religion is responsible for the deaths of billions throughout human history and its time to put a stop to it.

These terrorist attacks are all a results of religion- the attackers are following their corresponding religions book to the core.

Its time for every decent society to put a stop to all religion and punish these morons that still believe in retarded sky daddies.

Could say the same for Government.
Trying to ban religion would just produce more extremists, rebellions and possibly wars.
Original post by Bill_Gates

Agreed,

Vote for Enoch Powell.
Reply 4
Original post by Bill_Gates

We need to ban the government? so live in Anarchism?

Yeah good luck with that.
Reply 5
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Trying to ban religion would just produce more extremists, rebellions and possibly wars.

Then fight them.

the ignorance in this comment..*sigh*
I wonder what i would do if you said that infont of me...:backstab:

sorry to burst your bubble but how are you going to 'ban' religion? surely the fact its banned will encourage more extremism and hatred...Religion isn't the problem, its the disgusting, hateful and backwards individuals who exploit religion.
Original post by Roadman123

Babble in incoherent roadman slang?
Reply 10
Original post by noor.m
the ignorance in this comment..*sigh*

So what have I said that is wrong?

You really trying to tell me that religion isn't responsible for billions of deaths throughout history?
Reply 11

well if you are religious you will react in the only way you know how to - violence.
Reply 12
Original post by chantalc
sorry to burst your bubble but how are you going to 'ban' religion? surely the fact its banned will encourage more extremism and hatred...Religion isn't the problem, its the disgusting, hateful and backwards individuals who exploit religion.

Take extreme action against these lunatics.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Babble in incoherent roadman slang?

Lol was what i just said that confusing you ignorant boy.
Can anyone else smell that? It smells like a disgusting, ugly troll.
Take extreme action against these lunatics.

you make 0 sense mate
Lol was what i just said that confusing you ignorant boy.

Clearly not, as I responded, but there have been a couple of slang threads around here lately where only around 2% of the posters had a clue what was being said :lol:
Reply 17
Original post by william walker
Can anyone else smell that? It smells like a disgusting, ugly troll.

Probably just you alter boy.
well if you are religious you will react in the only way you know how to - violence.

Who said i would attack you? I just showed an emoji to express my feelings..
Original post by chantalc
Religion isn't the problem, its the disgusting, hateful and backwards individuals who exploit religion.

Not to endorse the ignorance of the OP, but this is pretty ignorant in itself.

Quick Reply

Latest