The Student Room Group

'we're friends' she says: how to get over someone :(

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Guys, i think i ruined the friendship :frown:

I drunk text her and now i feel upset. The text was nothing but filled with hatred and jealously. what should i do?

If she's your friend she will understand.

If not man, just **** it and move on. It's tough but sometimes you have to bite the bullet
Original post by Skeptyle
If she's your friend she will understand.

If not man, just **** it and move on. It's tough but sometimes you have to bite the bullet

I guess it could have been worse, i wanted to express my feelings but instead i kept bashing her about her life and association with a group she goes.
Guys, i think i ruined the friendship :frown:I drunk text her and now i feel upset. The text was nothing but filled with hatred and jealously. what should i do?

.50 calibre sniper rifle usually does the trick kiddo.
Original post by RaphTheMan
Tell her the text was just an outburst of your intense passions and reveal your feelings. If she's the one for you, she will understand, but

The reason why im upset because she said she will call me in the morning but she didn't.

I'm probably going to apologise for text anyway
The reason why im upset because she said she will call me in the morning but she didn't.

I'm probably going to apologise for text anyway

If I were you, I would call her first and explain. Don't wait for her to call you, show you want things to change and you've been thinking about the text.
Guys, i think i ruined the friendship :frown:

I drunk text her and now i feel upset. The text was nothing but filled with hatred and jealously. what should i do?

Apologise.
Original post by PAStudent1996
Apologise.

It's ok, I saw her randomingly in the street and she said it was ok. I got into friendzone level 100 as we hugged in the street for a long time :s-smilie:
Original post by Ken_hudson
Man up fam,crying like a kid

yo bredrin, leave my thread. It's hard to be friends with a girl who you have feelings for
You are right it is hard to be friends it's a girl you have feelings for
(edited 8 years ago)
yo bredrin, leave my thread. It's hard to be friends with a girl who you have feelings for

I'm tryna forget this girl but it's really hard to forget her she lives on my road I see her on weekdays all the time she's always in my mind I know exactly how you feel
Original post by manlykchohan
100% true

???????
Don't be her friend for a start.
Original post by The Blue Axolotl
Don't be her friend for a start.

I didn't want to be her friend in the first place. She's a second year and i'm a first year.

But as weeks went by i starting having feelings for her. She is girlfriend material, i've never had a female friend care for me so much in my life probably thats why i like her.

But i can't read her, she is vague in personality and very shady at times.
The same thing is happening to me. I created a thread about it: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3775809

After 2 years I finally told her I liked her. I knew she wasn't interested in me either (I don't know you or the girl but you seem to think she doesn't have feelings for you).

It didn't help me in any way to tell her. But I guess (because we never know, it can happen), she could have said she liked me too. So I don't know, if you think you have a chance -even if it's like 1%-, go for it. If she's your friend, she won't blame you.

I didn't have the balls to tell her face to face. I wanted to do it every time but I just never did it. What I did was sending a text "there is something I need to tell you...", "yes?", "can't tell you by text". Of course she was curious (who wouldn't be?) and then she just guessed it, I didn't have to tell her first.

But again, if you don't think she likes you, it won't be so useful. You won't feel better because you told her... You're in the same situation as me. I'll try to stay friends with her but I don't know if I'll be able to do it. Good luck.
I'm in love with my friend. I keep dreaming about her everyday. But i know she has a lot of male friends and that she is so vague in her relationship status.

She has bombarded me with texts everyday, espically today. I thought my dream came true that when i thought she was hinting today that she has interest of me only to read the text wrong :frown:. She autocorrected herself on the text explaining thats not what she meant lol.

I really want to fight my infatuation with her. I can't take it anymore, i'm now socially awkward around her. I need to fall out of love as clearly this isn't getting anywhere.

Go out with her for a drink/coffee/movie/whatever. Make sure it is platonic. The goal is that she realizes that you can be fun and you get to know her better. Never expect too much, then you will never have regrets.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending