The Student Room Group

What is a "White knight"?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Quantex
A term used by boys/men whose knowledge of women largely comes from Internet forums. See also: alpha/beta males, red/blue pill, men's rights activist.

The fact is there ARE "white knights" those that think some women can do no wrong, a girl could be posting something racist and untrue yet they'd be defended especially of it is just a civil debate.
Reply 22
Original post by MagicNMedicine
Problem with the guys that use these terms like "white knight" is they are the kind of guy that goes round complaining that they are oppressed by women and the world is some kind of feminist conspiracy to keep men under the thumb.

When another guy tells him to get a grip he will start whining and going "white knight".

I presume that on the 'red pill' websites, this is all "alpha behavour" and hallmark of "game".

im not a redpill mra but as a girl i see "white knights" lol

i agree tho

Gendry
Reply 24
Original post by SterlingArcher
The fact is there ARE "white knights" those that think some women can do no wrong, a girl could be posting something racist and untrue yet they'd be defended especially of it is just a civil debate.

this. i told off a white girl for using the n word to describe black people and because she sleeps around a lot her army of WKs came to the rescue :rofl:
Original post by anitax
im not a redpill mra but as a girl i see "white knights" lol

whats mra stand for?
Reply 26
whats mra stand for?

Mens right activist, while i support mens rights a lot of them are redpillers like elliot rodger
Original post by anitax
Mens right activist, while i support mens rights a lot of them are redpillers like elliot rodger

What is a redpiller?
Original post by anitax

Ah now that sounds like "while I support womens rights a lot of them are feminazis"
Original post by Vikingninja
What is a redpiller?

u never done pills bruv?

u take a red pill and you get this alpha high and no bitches can touch you because you feel superior to anyone, you start imagining that you are this stud that no bitches can resist and it feels amazing you can go online and tell stories of your hallucinated experiences of approaching some 9.3/10 hot babe in a club and giving her some neg hit game and bang she got on her knees for u there and then

the trips u go on with red pills are amazin its just the come down, u feel depressed for days and it reminds you how worthless your life is in this women-dominated world, that's when u need to make threads on the internetz
u never done pills bruv?

u take a red pill and you get this alpha high and no bitches can touch you because you feel superior to anyone, you start imagining that you are this stud that no bitches can resist and it feels amazing you can go online and tell stories of your hallucinated experiences of approaching some 9.3/10 hot babe in a club and giving her some neg hit game and bang she got on her knees for u there and then

the trips u go on with red pills are amazin its just the come down, u feel depressed for days and it reminds you how worthless your life is in this women-dominated world, that's when u need to make threads on the internetz

Subtext: 'I wish someone attractive would have sex with me; I'm horny as ****.'
Original post by anitax
to u?

Sir Auron of Final Fantasy X
i feel a that some people that label themselves as 'nice guys ' arent actually half as nice as they think they are. they tend to label better looking guys as "douchebags' or "********s", simply because theyre better looking. they also tend tobthink that holding a door open for a girl means theyre entitled to sex. Don't get me wrong I try to be nice to everyone, but being nice is the bare minimum, it doesnt entitle me to anything
(edited 8 years ago)
James Bond in Tomorrow Never Dies? :P
Reply 34
Ah now that sounds like "while I support womens rights a lot of them are feminazis"

but i said only the mras who go on redpill. just like i dont support feminists who say kill all white men lol
The White Knight

[video]http://www.kptv.com/story/25572021/hero-teen-saves-frei[/video]
Reply 37
u never done pills bruv?

Original post by anitax
but i said only the mras who go on redpill. just like i dont support feminists who say kill all white men lol

why do these feminists only want to kill white men? is it only whites that support patriachy? black dudes support equal rights for shawty
Reply 39
why do these feminists only want to kill white men? is it only whites that support patriachy? black dudes support equal rights for shawty

Quick Reply

Latest