The Student Room Group

What are your top 5 favourite TV shows?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by z33
well i've only played the games but it's not based on the game it's based on the comic books
this Sherrif Deputy guy wakes up from a lonnnnggg coma to find a post apocalyptic world which is full of zombies. He finds his family and finds some other survivors and he becomes the leader of the gang. They try to survive in a zombie world BUT there's also dangerous human survivors who will try and attack them and take their supplies and they have to survive that too :tongue:

it's more exciting than it sounds i bet X'D

i wanna watch the 100!
it's also post apocalyptic but it doesn't involve zombies.
A nuclear war destroyed the Earth and the only humans that survived where the ones in the space stations that orbited the Earth before the war.
After the war all the space stations came together and made a giant spaceship where all 2400 survivors lived.
Since they don't have many supplies - all crimes are punishable by ejecting the offenders into space (unless they're under 18).

Soon the life support systems in the giant spaceship begin to fail, and 100 under 18s who also committed crimes are sent back to Earth to see if it is habitable. They have to survive somehow and find supplies but they find that some people DID survive the war!
and then idk what happens but that's what my friend said X'D

i really wanna watch them but i don't wanna fail my alevels :tongue:

wooooaaaah dude that sounds intense...I can't wait to watch it:biggrin: and yes I've watched the first few episodes of the 100 and it is so so good so far I'm telling you! There are so many ships on the show and in my opinion that's what makes TV great:wink:
Same, I'm doing my GCSEs atm and I'm finding it tough! I'm dreading A levels:frown:
Original post by boods8897
Scream Queens is on E4 in UK. Although I only watched the first episode and a half before I got too creeped out....

I like Would I Lie To You, Not Going Out, Coupling, The Bridge and of course, Downton Abbey :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah but only the first seven episodes are on there so far and in America the first season is already finished! Plus I'm super impatient and want to get with the hype:wink:
casualty, some girls, the next step, holby city and the dumping ground:smile:
I've never seen teen wolf or the vampire diaries - where can I watch it? - I think it's on Netflix though..
Original post by alishba-rosex
I've never seen teen wolf or the vampire diaries - where can I watch it? - I think it's on Netflix though..

http://www.cokeandpopcorn.ch/
Is where I watch my TV shows!:biggrin:
Original post by noor.m
http://www.cokeandpopcorn.ch/
Is where I watch my TV shows!:biggrin:

Thanks noor:h:
Reply 46
Original post by noor.m
wooooaaaah dude that sounds intense...I can't wait to watch it:biggrin: and yes I've watched the first few episodes of the 100 and it is so so good so far I'm telling you! There are so many ships on the show and in my opinion that's what makes TV great:wink:
Same, I'm doing my GCSEs atm and I'm finding it tough! I'm dreading A levels:frown:

it does! ah i need to watch allll the tv shows
taking a gap year for a reason :wink:

omg i can't with ships! i'll be making fan edits all day erday X'D

awh you're so little bless!
if you don't need to take A-levels don't!
take a BTEC instead!
i know someone who got into Law into Surrey with a BTEC!
How I Met Your Mother
The Walking Dead
Supernatural
Lost
South Park
Question Time
First Dates
Family Guy
Bloomberg
Original post by noor.m
You are my person.:heart::hugs:

Not in order of preference:
Gossip Girl (it's better than you think, trust me)
Suits
Lost
AHS
The Originals

AND THE WALKING DEAD (replace The Originals with TWD)
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Big Bang Theory :u:
How I met your mother
Flesh and Bone
The man in the high castle
Citizen Khan

Citizen Khan is the worst TV sitcom EVER

It's cringey af, I don't know how you can watch that sh*t
Original post by boods8897
Scream Queens is on E4 in UK. Although I only watched the first episode and a half before I got too creeped out....

I like Would I Lie To You, Not Going Out, Coupling, The Bridge and of course, Downton Abbey :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You've got good taste, ngl.

The banter of Lee Mack and David Mitchell is amazing.
And Not Going Out is one of my favourite sitcoms. NEAT.
NCIS

UNIVERSITY CHALLENGE

RIVER MONSTERS

UNIVERSITY CHALLENGE

NCIS

:yep:
Original post by z33
it does! ah i need to watch allll the tv shows
taking a gap year for a reason :wink:

omg i can't with ships! i'll be making fan edits all day erday X'D

awh you're so little bless!
if you don't need to take A-levels don't!
take a BTEC instead!
i know someone who got into Law into Surrey with a BTEC!

Yass girl you take that gap year and watch all the TV shows that your heart desires:wink:
I have now grown to become so emotionally attached to my OTPs that it's reached a point where it's kind of pathetic:redface: Do you like reading by any chance??

I'm the youngest in my year, I hate being born August 29th...:colondollar:
And I've already picked my A-levels haha!
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ZiggyStarDust_
Citizen Khan is the worst TV sitcom EVER

It's cringey af, I don't know how you can watch that sh*t

nooooo I love Citizen Khan:frown:
Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Teen Wolf, Scorpion and Daredevil (I have loads more favorites though)
Original post by TooEasy123
How I Met Your Mother
The Walking Dead
Supernatural
Lost

*hugs*
Original post by Lauren_Casserly
Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Teen Wolf, Scorpion and Daredevil (I have loads more favorites though)

TOP LASS

Original post by noor.m
nooooo I love Citizen Khan:frown:

Citizen Khan is hilarious lmao :biggrin:
1) Breaking Bad
2) Sherlock
3) Game of Thrones
4) House of Cards
5) Friends

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending