The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I find the idea of being with double my age gross
Reply 21
Up to 10 years older.
Original post by drowzee
Well I like older men, and in under a year I turn 18....

If I say no one older than 40 (once I turn 18)... Would that be terrible? :redface:

wth... 40? that sounds like daddy issues
Original post by Anonymous
wth... 40? that sounds like daddy issues

I was going to say 48 at first... :redface:

And I don't have daddy issues :frown:
Original post by drowzee

What do your parents think of you sleeping with someone whose double your age?
Original post by Madeline_H95
What do your parents think of you sleeping with someone whose double your age?

What my parents don't know, won't hurt them. :wink:

I'm not sleeping with someone double my age, and I don't think I would actually go for it.
Original post by RobML
You know... stalkerish behaviour, being needlessly angry and insulting towards certain people, etc. I won't say anything else here.

Posted from TSR Mobile

being called a stalker by TSR's thirstiest freak

the irony is strong
Original post by drowzee

thats odd, stay to someone within 5 years, over 10 years is seriously weird when youre a teen still, probably not daddy issues like the other person said.
Original post by drowzee
Well I like older men, and in under a year I turn 18....

If I say no one older than 40 (once I turn 18)... Would that be terrible? :redface:

lol :toofunny:
Original post by drowzee
What my parents don't know, won't hurt them. :wink:

I'm not sleeping with someone double my age, and I don't think I would actually go for it.

You're 17. What's the oldest man you've slept with, and the youngest?
You're 17. What's the oldest man you've slept with, and the youngest?

I haven't slept with anyone... Mainly because I don't like guys my age
If you're a guy, your girl should be no less than half your age plus seven.
Original post by drowzee
I haven't slept with anyone... Mainly because I don't like guys my age

The way you posted about 40 yr olds made it sound as if you had. Would you go to a club and leave with a much older man?
Original post by Coollad1999
If you're a guy, your girl should be no less than half your age plus seven.

Interesting. My friend who is a guy is 16 and is dating a 20 year old man haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jeena_hunt5476
Interesting. My friend who is a guy is 16 and is dating a 20 year old man haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok that is a bit wrong. Are you sure the man is not taking advantage of him? He might be a child predator. Honestly, I am being serious, it is something to be concerned about.
The way you posted about 40 yr olds made it sound as if you had. Would you go to a club and leave with a much older man?

I wouldn't pick up anyone from a club :yuck:

I'd have a relationship/casual relationship with someone older; I wouldn't have a ONS with anyone
Original post by Coollad1999
Ok that is a bit wrong. Are you sure the man is not taking advantage of him? He might be a child predator. Honestly, I am being serious, it is something to be concerned about.

Haha nope not at all. I've known both the people my whole life and I can assure you he's not. Basically 20 year old thought 16 year old was 18 but found out recently that he's only 16. They're taking things really slowly cos they're both the type that doesn't want to rush things. And both are actually very good people. I would normally think that its weird but they both are very very mature. You would be able to see it after you talk to them for like 10 minutes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by drowzee
I wouldn't pick up anyone from a club :yuck:

I'd have a relationship/casual relationship with someone older; I wouldn't have a ONS with anyone

Interesting. How come you're agaisnt ONS?

You sound like a friend I have who went through a phase of liking 20-25 year olds as a stepping stone before going for much older men. Didn't last long as she met a boy who was only 4 years her senior. I don't see how an attraction for much older men comes about?
Original post by RobML
You know... stalkerish behaviour, being needlessly angry and insulting towards certain people, etc. I won't say anything else here.

At least you stopped before saying anything potentially hurtful or invidious
Interesting. How come you're agaisnt ONS?

You sound like a friend I have who went through a phase of liking 20-25 year olds as a stepping stone before going for much older men. Didn't last long as she met a boy who was only 4 years her senior. I don't see how an attraction for much older men comes about?

I'm not against them, it's just something I wouldn't do. I don't think I'd be comfortable, and I think I'd get attached.

I don't understand it either. I think it's because guys my age are immature, and older men have more life experience, more mature, are more secure etc. I've tried to understand it, but I can't.

Latest