The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

feeling shaky again with tiredness :s-smilie:

Original post by preetg97
Very confused, but meeting my friend tomorrow for the first time since she moved to Cambridge so content about that :smile:

:lovehug::lovehug:
Original post by CoolCavy
feeling shaky again with tiredness :s-smilie:

:lovehug::lovehug:

:hugs:
Sleepy after a long week zzzzz
I am Waved:biggrin:
Somewhat glad to be going home for a bit but feeling pretty hopeless. Annoying exams coming up in January that I'll probably get a mediocre score in, and more importantly I am an abject failure in all aspects of life apart from academics.
Just been stalking REMLewis. :colone:
Tired and stressed out but happy.
Like a huge load has been lifted!
Reply 8348
Original post by beautyandthebeat
Like a huge load has been lifted!

why
what happened

Posted from TSR Mobile

He lifted a load.
What's the meaning of life?
I can't fall asleep until I've discovered it.
:puke:
Reply 8352
Lazy. Went over a lecture and made notes, and now I'm in bed :biggrin: I intended to do at least 3 lectures today. Ahh well I've got the rest of the day I suppose. Need to cook something too, hmm too much effort. I'll probably just go for oven food, oops okay now I am actually lazy!!!

The person whom I care for more than anything knows exactly how I'm feeling and my reservations.... And i realize im really lucky they understand and appreciate it :h:
Absolutely exhausted.
Horny as...😜
I've eaten so much and I think I've put on about ten stone today. :s-smilie: I now feel sick.
I am watching Peter Pan which I absolutely adore because Wendy and Peter have so much chemistry and I love the messages and metaphors of the film and I always watch this at Christmas so I am feeling physically comfy. But I feel a bit sad and lonely inside and would quite like to be snuggled up.
sick. tired. stressed.
Reply 8359
Original post by chelseafreak
getting ready for christmas lou?

Nope my flat is yet to be completed, christmas pshhh I haven't bought a single thing yet xD. Not even sellotape.

Latest