The Student Room Group

He never initiates conversations, but...

I have a crush on this guy. When we see each other in person he is nice, jokes a lot and calls me names to get funny reactions from me. When we talk on facebook we flirt, talk about silly things and important/deep stuff too, he asks things about myself and seems to be trying to get to know me better. We usually talk for hours until one of us goes to bed.

But my question is... why does he never initiate facebook conversations? last night when I went to bed I said 'if you have any spare time, help me overcome this never ending boredom sometimes :wink:' to which he replied 'Okay dear, take care and wish the family merry Christmas from your captain :wink: whenever you have time I'm always here lovely :smile: xx'

Sometimes I think that he may like me, but I am not sure. I don't want to come across as too strong or needy or desperate. What should I do? why would a guy not initiate conversations in a situation like this?
he just saving his energy to give u a good dicking m'lady
Maybe it's because you're always initiating the conversations thus he doesn't feel obliged to make an effort?
Reply 3
Original post by Straighthate
he just saving his energy to give u a good dicking m'lady

:clap2:
Okay dear, take care and wish the family merry Christmas from your captain.

This confirms the above statements.

In all seriousness though, he does clearly like you.
Original post by Coralevergreen
he replied 'Okay dear, take care and wish the family merry Christmas from your captain :wink: whenever you have time I'm always here lovely :smile: xx'

This is the cutest message omg. :colondollar:

Don't focus on who is messaging first and who is not. Maybe he wants to message you but you always start the conversation, so isnt able to start the conversation?

Omg I cannot get over how cute that message was :h:
Thank you for your insight guys! :smile:
We've really had 3 conversations facebook though, but they've always been around 3-4 hours each. Do you think I should keep initiating? wouldn't that make me look pushy? and why wouldn't you initiate in a situation like this?
Reply 7
Maybe he is just playing hard to get?
Just don't message for a while. For fun. He can obviously see your interest. Perhaps he is just not willing to get into anything deep, keeping things casual. From the way I see it, he is just playing around having fun. So should you. Don't fret about who posts first and who does not. It really matters not.
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
Just don't message for a while. For fun. He can obviously see your interest. Perhaps he is just not willing to get into anything deep, keeping things casual. From the way I see it, he is just playing around having fun. So should you. Don't fret about who posts first and who does not. It really matters not.

Hmmm...
Original post by Coralevergreen
Thank you for your insight guys! :smile:
We've really had 3 conversations facebook though, but they've always been around 3-4 hours each. Do you think I should keep initiating? wouldn't that make me look pushy? and why wouldn't you initiate in a situation like this?

If he didn't want to talk to you, he wouldn't go on talking with you for 3-4 hours at a time. He clearly doesn't mind that you keep initiating. If you're both enjoying it, I say keep at it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending