The Student Room Group

Official same love thread (spread love not hate!)

Scroll to see replies

Back on! After finishing some German, I'd find some stuff. :smile:
Original post by XcitingStuart
Back on! After finishing some German, I'd find some stuff. :smile:

Yay!
Original post by ivybridge
Yay!

Mind if I post a song (tune) I love, with it (a picture)? (Or is that too irrelevant?) It's a tune I'm listening to right now, and it's just awesome. :tongue:
Mind if I post a song (tune) I love, with it (a picture)? (Or is that too irrelevant?) It's a tune I'm listening to right now, and it's just awesome. :tongue:

Go ahead! Spread the happiness!
Reply 544
From Brokeback Mountain (I find Jake Gyllenhaal so hot :colondollar:, he's sex appeal to me)...

And a beyond-awesome soundtrack to listen to... (quite eccentric maybe, so maybe not everyone's tastes)(listening to it right now)

[video="youtube;eeDZ1iFhowA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeDZ1iFhowA[/video]
And fan art of things are just amazing....

From Brokeback Mountain (I find Jake Gyllenhaal so hot :colondollar:, he's sex appeal to me)...

And a beyond-awesome soundtrack to listen to... (quite eccentric maybe, so maybe not everyone's tastes)(listening to it right now)

[video="youtube;eeDZ1iFhowA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeDZ1iFhowA[/video]

I love Brokeback Mountain! The murder of Jake's character makes me so sad :frown:
I love Brokeback Mountain! The murder of Jake's character makes me so sad :frown:

Never seen it, but I've seen scenes and know story.
Never seen it, but I've seen scenes and know story.

You must watch it! Along with 'Maurice' - such an amazing film.
Original post by ForgetMe

These are all just the cutest things EVER. I want a boyfriend... now.

Spoiler

Reply 553
These are all just the cutest things EVER. I want a boyfriend... now.

Spoiler

SAME !!!
Reply 554
Reply 555
Reply 556
Reply 557
Reply 558
Reply 559

Quick Reply

Latest