The Student Room Group

I despise men with jack-ups.

If you don't happen to know what jack-ups are, they are extremely short trousers.

To be honest, It's the worst kind of style you can imagine, like look at this.

It's like they can't afford to buy fitting trousers, even Primark does a good job with this.

What are your thoughts?

Scroll to see replies

has the world gone mad ?
Weren't they briefly popular about 10 years ago?

TBH most trousers other than straight leg or boot cut look absolutely ridiculous, and there is only one acceptable short length: knee length.
Reply 3
I like them
Reply 4
dat picture tho

Original post by cole-slaw

TBH most trousers other than straight leg or boot cut look absolutely ridiculous, and there is only one acceptable short length: knee length.

You still wear straight leg and boot cut in 2015? Bruh.
Original post by Black Cat

His mum defo still shops for him

lol, what are you wearing, skinny jeans? ****-yourself pants? jeggings?

Some people have absolutely no clue about style.

You're a funny dude, how could you slate anyone for lack of style when you still wear bootcuts and straight leg jeans in 2015. I personally wear skinnies, slims or spray ons.
Reply 9
hahahahah the worst thing ive ever seen
You're a funny dude, how could you slate anyone for lack of style when you still wear bootcuts and straight leg jeans in 2015. I personally wear skinnies, slims or spray ons.

I'm not sure if you're trolling.

You still wear skinnies and spray ons? Are you confusing 2015 with 2010? Are you a 14 years old with tiny chicken legs? Do people openly point and laugh at you in the street? I probably would.

You still wear skinnies and spray ons? Are you confusing 2015 with 2010? Are you a 14 years old with tiny chicken legs? Do people openly point and laugh at you in the street? I probably would.

Excuse me for following fashion trends clearly something you couldn't keep up with. Still living in the 90s and early 2000s aye? Or it could be the fact that you're a grandad posting on studentforums. Jokes aside men of all ages wear skinnies and spray ons it's a style which isn't dictated by age whatsoever you ignorant cretin.

I suggest you try them out yourself :colonhash:

Agree with this.

I wear either jeans or chinos usually, but the cuts people have, such as skinny or with weird elastic at the bottom look so bad it's comical.
Excuse me for following fashion trends clearly something you couldn't keep up with. Still living in the 90s and early 2000s aye? Or it could be the fact that you're a grandad posting on studentforums. Jokes aside men of all ages wear skinnies and spray ons it's a style which isn't dictated by age whatsoever you ignorant cretin.

and all men who wear them look utterly ridiculous.

It was a stupid fashion trend about 6-7 years ago. People looked stupid then. I can't imagine how stupid they must look now, when its not even in fashion anymore.

In the 90s the fashion was initially flannel shirts and stonewashed grey jeans, then white jeans and big late 1960s style flares in the mid 90s, along with a revival of Mod style towards the mid-late 90s. (union jacks, Ben Sherman shirts and stupid little round sunglasses)

Early 2000s, hip-hop fashion came in, with baggy jeans and hoodies. in the mid 2000s frat boy fashion became popular, with flip-flops and popped collars. We had a brief 80s revival towards the end of the decade, with skinny jeans and denim jackets.

I think maybe that is the period you have got stuck in?

Original post by Use Err Name
His mum defo still shops for him

and all men who wear them look utterly ridiculous.

It was a stupid fashion trend about 6-7 years ago. People looked stupid then. I can't imagine how stupid they must look now, when its not even in fashion anymore.

In the 90s the fashion was initially flannel shirts and stonewashed grey jeans, then white jeans and big late 1960s style flares in the mid 90s, along with a revival of Mod style towards the mid-late 90s. (union jacks, Ben Sherman shirts and stupid little round sunglasses)

Early 2000s, hip-hop fashion came in, with baggy jeans and hoodies. in the mid 2000s frat boy fashion became popular, with flip-flops and popped collars. We had a brief 80s revival towards the end of the decade, with skinny jeans and denim jackets.

I think maybe that is the period you have got stuck in?

Disgusting!
I don't think they look too great, but whatever floats your boat I suppose :s-smilie:
Reply 18
I only wear loincloths made from the skin of bears I've wrestled to death

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RobML
I only wear loincloths made from the skin of bears I've wrestled to death

Posted from TSR Mobile

What? How's it hanging Rob. :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending