The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Not even going to try and attempt spelling that team. Never heard of them ever, there's going to be so many people selling their spares below FV for the home tie...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sr90
Not even going to try and attempt spelling that team. Never heard of them ever, there's going to be so many people selling their spares below FV for the home tie...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can't imagine you'll have a big following going away, either. Their ground only holds 11,000.
FFS we could have got Gent
Original post by Kenan and Kel
FFS we could have got Gent

Or Atletico Madrid.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sr90
Or Atletico Madrid.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah, we could only have won the group last week
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Nah, we could only have won the group last week

If PSV lost we were 2nd

Posted from TSR Mobile
At least it's a team that's relatively close geographically, and that we're not buggering off to Russia or wherever else.
Scenes when we actually lose to them as well :lol:
New thread hype
Reply 109
Midtjylland? Yeah I know that team.

if we lose....
I really like the Europa League and the draw has brought up some really big ties (Dortmund-Porto, Shakhtar-Schalke, Villarreal-Napoli, Fiorentina-Spurs), but Man Utd being involved means we've got to see that dross on our screens instead.
I'm getting too excited for the Leicester game haha! Actually want them to do well and just see Chelsea in absolute misery lmao
When he says he pulled a worldie.
lol at the morons who were happy to trade Di Maria for Mephis @hayles101

https://streamable.com/bys9

:rofl:
Reply 115
Can we buy Mahrez pls next summer, he'll be a decent squad player
Original post by swirly
lol at the morons who were happy to trade Di Maria for Mephis @hayles101

https://streamable.com/bys9

:rofl:

And I'm still happy. Di Maria is a little bitch. I don't want someone here who doesn't want to be here. End of.

Only leads to problems in the dressing room. Fair analysis though comparing a 21 year old kid who's had a few months in a new league to a 27 almost 28 year old who was **** in the same league.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hayles101
And I'm still happy. Di Maria is a little bitch. I don't want someone here who doesn't want to be here. End of.

Only leads to problems in the dressing room. Fair analysis though comparing a 21 year old kid who's had a few months in a new league to a 27 almost 28 year old who was **** in the same league.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you honestly believe most of the players want to be in this team?

Don't entirely blame him for leaving. Was playing under a delusional manager who clearly valued ego over team performances.

I mean Di Maria up front ffs. :frown:
Original post by hayles101

Posted from TSR Mobile

di maria is top qualitee ffs

UCL final MOTM.

He wasn't ****

Van Gaal's philosophy made him look ****.
Original post by swirly
di maria is top qualitee ffs

UCL final MOTM.

He wasn't ****

Van Gaal's philosophy made him look ****.

Can Mesut aka bae do dis?

Latest