The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Original post by aribery
a bit up and down tbh, why cant i send you pm's?

did you find yours hard?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by aribery
10.15 lol

Haha, same time as me! Cleared up space, you can PM now
Reply 622
Original post by nerdygeek101
did you find yours hard?

A couple of the stations were tbh
Original post by aribery
A couple of the stations were tbh

did you have any scientific questions in yours?
Reply 624
Original post by thechemistress
Haha, same time as me! Cleared up space, you can PM now

cheers, check your pms :smile:
did you have any scientific questions in yours?

Not actually allowed to answer this, we signed a thing to say we wouldn't say. Sorry :frown:
Not actually allowed to answer this, we signed a thing to say we wouldn't say. Sorry :frown:

ugh i'm so worried! but overall did you find it harder than b'ham??
ugh i'm so worried! but overall did you find it harder than b'ham??

Yeah, I would say it was harder than B'ham. B'ham was fairly basic in the questions they asked, I was just really nervous because it was my first so I guess that's why I struggled with one or two stations in B'ham xD Whereas KCL was actually more difficult and I had to think about what I was saying. You'll be fine though :h:
Yeah, I would say it was harder than B'ham. B'ham was fairly basic in the questions they asked, I was just really nervous because it was my first so I guess that's why I struggled with one or two stations in B'ham xD Whereas KCL was actually more difficult and I had to think about what I was saying. You'll be fine though :h:

What would be the best way of preparing? Are there certain areas which I should focus more than others for kings?
Kings is done now then! It was shorter than I expected and I think everyone knows which one the weird one was :tongue:Surprised in a way though by what wasn't in it (not going to say)
Original post by genevievelaw
Kings is done now then! It was shorter than I expected and I think everyone knows which one the weird one was :tongue:Surprised in a way though by what wasn't in it (not going to say)

Which areas should i focus more on when preparing
Original post by southktele
Which areas should i focus more on when preparing

I'm afraid I can't tell you, it has to be confidential. Just do the normal interview preparation on yourself, the NHS and medical ethics and read up about MMI :biggrin:
How long does the MMI last?
Reply 633
I'm afraid I can't tell you, it has to be confidential. Just do the normal interview preparation on yourself, the NHS and medical ethics and read up about MMI :biggrin:

They haven't read our personal statements right? Or am I thinking of somewhere else

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is there anything those who have already had the interview can say about how many stations there are, the time for each station and breaks in between etc?
Reply 635
Original post by ruben_sk
Is there anything those who have already had the interview can say about how many stations there are, the time for each station and breaks in between etc?

Hi just had mine and I don't think we're allowed really, we're made to sign a form saying we can't say anything about the stations or the process in general :/ sorry... Probably why I couldn't find anything online before mine :smile: good luck anyways
Original post by Cbla98
They haven't read our personal statements right? Or am I thinking of somewhere else

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah they haven't :smile:
Reply 637
Nah they haven't :smile:

Ah k gdgd thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JannaX
Hi just had mine and I don't think we're allowed really, we're made to sign a form saying we can't say anything about the stations or the process in general :/ sorry... Probably why I couldn't find anything online before mine :smile: good luck anyways

Thank you :smile:
How did yours go?
Reply 639
Original post by ruben_sk
Thank you :smile:
How did yours go?

A lot better than I thought it would thanks :smile: just one station that I kinda screwed up :/ but that's only one interviewer which is a relief, I think MMIs are so much better than a panel :smile::smile:

Latest