The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by K W
Got mine today and I applied exactly a week ago

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you planning on going to the applicant day?
Applied a month ago to UCL, LSE, Bath, Exeter and Durham!
Haven't heard back from most of them but got an offer from UCL a week or two ago!
Original post by Donnerzxx
Has anyone had offers from Uni of Birmingham/Nottingham for business management yet?

If so, how long did it take them to reply?

Yes both unis offered me a place for business management
anyone had offers/ interviews for geography at birmingham/manchester?
Aberdeen took ages. I got Leicester, Swansea and Reading back within a couple of weeks of sending off my UCAS application but Southampton didn't get back to me until at least a month later and Aberdeen didn't until over that - they got back to me this Thursday.

This is for History. I have received all 5 back obviously, and got offers from them all.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Whilerisleeps
anyone had offers/ interviews for geography at birmingham/manchester?

My friend who applied to geography got 3A's and a C but he hasn't heard from Manchester and it's been like a month. He's panicking.

Birmingham gave him an offer in a week but he doesn't really want to go there
Original post by ABalogun
Has anyone got an offer from Middlesex or Aberdeen?

Aberdeen took about 2weeks but came in with good offer
Bath spa??
It's been more than a month now and no reply from Cardiff, got a student login and password though. Am I missing something?
Original post by Wenwoo
Aberdeen took about 2weeks but came in with good offer

What did you apply for?
I applied last Monday for Aberdeen, and received an Unconditional offer today!
Original post by ABalogun
What did you apply for?

Geology. Going to applicant day in March
Original post by jamlycheeemir
It's been more than a month now and no reply from Cardiff, got a student login and password though. Am I missing something?

The same with me!
Original post by sydneyl3igh
The same with me!

Hahaha, I thought it was just me. What have you applied for?
Lots of Unis will not make fast offers - but that doesn't mean that you won't get an offer

Waiting a month or much longer isn't unusual and so you really do not need to panic if you are in this situation. For some people, they will still be waiting for a final offer/decision right up to March/April.

Relax. Its nearly the end of term. Enjoy Christmas, and stop checking Track endlessly - its pointless since all Unis close down from about 23 Dec to early New Year anyway - if you feel like it do some revision. do some old papers/questions, but above everything else, don't WORRY about offers.
Original post by jamlycheeemir
Hahaha, I thought it was just me. What have you applied for?

All my others have got back it's just Cardiff now haha the wait is horrible! Biochemistry, you??
How fast are St Andrews, Edinburgh, Aberdeen and Strathclyde? Anyone heard back from them? If so, how long did they take to get back to you?

My friend applied to Physics courses and heard back (unconditional offers) from Strathclyde and Heriot-Watt within a week.
Original post by sydneyl3igh
All my others have got back it's just Cardiff now haha the wait is horrible! Biochemistry, you??

I'm literally in the same place, two conditionals and two unconditionals, but Cardiff won't budge. I've applied for sociology:smile:
Hi I have completed my a levels and received BCC, i have applied for medical science at oxford brooks with the entry requirements of BBC, i have received a conditional offer of BBC.

I dont understand why they have given me a conditional offer, i thought they would either give me an unconditional or reject me.

Anyone got any idea of whats going on
Original post by Tom Chapman
Hi I have completed my a levels and received BCC, i have applied for medical science at oxford brooks with the entry requirements of BBC, i have received a conditional offer of BBC.

I dont understand why they have given me a conditional offer, i thought they would either give me an unconditional or reject me.

Anyone got any idea of whats going on

If you've already received your results then email them and tell them that your unsure why you received this offer based on you already having your results. It may be a mistake as the same happened to me last year and I wrote to them and they changed my offer to unconditional...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending