The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Aeronautical Engineering 2016 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AthenaBo
Hi there! I'm an international student studying in UK. I submitted my ucas on 17th the November for aeronautical engineering and have got offers from Bristol, Durham and Southampton so far. I haven't heard anything from imperial yet and I'm wondering if anybody studies in UK has got interview invitation after November?( I mean after admission days in late November) thanks😀

got an offer from bristol i think it was A*A*A. A* in maths and physics A in FM. also imperial was A*A*A*A. A* in maths,physics and FM, A in chem
(edited 8 years ago)
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by TheGuyWhoPhysics
got an offer from bristol i think it was A*A*A. A* in maths and physics A in FM

Gooooood👍 where else have you applied for?
Gooooood👍 where else have you applied for?

surrey,imperial, bristol and brunel
[QUOTE=AthenaBo;61277441]Hi there! I'm an international student studying in UK. I submitted my ucas on 17th the November for aeronautical engineering and have got offers from Bristol, Durham and Southampton so far. I haven't heard anything from imperial yet and I'm wondering if anybody studies in UK has got interview invitation after November?( I mean after admission days in late November) thanks😀

Hi😛
Original post by thirimohl
Hi😛

Youuuuuuuu
Youuuuuuuu

Any news so far?
got an offer from bristol i think it was A*A*A. A* in maths and physics A in FM. also imperial was A*A*A*A. A* in maths,physics and FM, A in chem

You got an offer for imperial aeronautics? When? When did you apply? Im worried now :s-smilie:
Original post by Heisenberg97
You got an offer for imperial aeronautics? When? When did you apply? Im worried now :s-smilie:

Sh** man :frown:
Original post by Heisenberg97

i applied back in september, had my interview on 3rd october and received an offer on 4th november
i applied back in september, had my interview on 3rd october and received an offer on 4th november

Wow okay, maybe that's not so bad then. Most of us submitted our interviews on the 23rd November. So I guess another week or so?
Original post by Student403
Wow okay, maybe that's not so bad then. Most of us submitted our interviews on the 23rd November. So I guess another week or so?

yeah i would think so
yeah i would think so

That's an insane offer though. Higher than Oxbridge ones. I'm worried because the only subjects they could give me offers in are 3 subjects (M, FM, Phy - my 4th is German so they wouldn't give me an offer for that, right?).. And yet your offer was the maximum I could get PLUS an A.. Wonder what they'll do :frown:

Also I can't believe Bristol gave you an A*A*A offer wtf
That's an insane offer though. Higher than Oxbridge ones. I'm worried because the only subjects they could give me offers in are 3 subjects (M, FM, Phy - my 4th is German so they wouldn't give me an offer for that, right?).. And yet your offer was the maximum I could get PLUS an A.. Wonder what they'll do :frown:

Also I can't believe Bristol gave you an A*A*A offer wtf

ikr, unis be like you get maximum grade now. i think they would do for you A*A* in maths and Physics and A in FM as your 4th subject isn't one they really look at
ikr, unis be like you get maximum grade now. i think they would do for you A*A* in maths and Physics and A in FM as your 4th subject isn't one they really look at

Really? Not A*A*A*? Damn.. We'll have to see :') My Bristol offer is A*AA I've no idea why they gave you A*A*A
Really? Not A*A*A*? Damn.. We'll have to see :':wink: My Bristol offer is A*AA I've no idea why they gave you A*A*A

they looked at my TSR profile and said that this guy is asian so he can achieve this with no problem :wink:
they looked at my TSR profile and said that this guy is asian so he can achieve this with no problem :wink:

I'm Asian too xD Luckily I haven't posted my GCSEs on my profile lol
Original post by JamesLee98
Any news so far?

not yetttttttt.
Any international students who had the 'overseas interview' and have not received an offer yet?
Original post by Pokepal02
Any international students who had the 'overseas interview' and have not received an offer yet?

Afaik nobody from the ones who submitted their response late nov has received offer/rejection! we are all waitingggg
Still waiting for them to drop an interview. Sent off my UCAS on the 9th of Nov...ugh.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending