The Student Room Group

2016 Nursing Applicants!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kirstyboobyer
Thanks!! Adult:smile:)

Ah fab!! When was your interview? I interviewed for child's 2 weeks ago and really anxious to find out!! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
7th December so only last week! Was so surprised they said I wouldn't find out til after January
Original post by kirstyboobyer
7th December so only last week! Was so surprised they said I wouldn't find out til after January

No way!! You must of really impressed.. Well done you! Yeah they've told us the same, well possibly even March!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Luce0506
Hi, congrats on the offer I'm super jel!! How long was your interview ago?? X

It was on the 25th November!
Original post by Emmacatkins
Well done!! They're my first choice too
When was your interview?

Had my interview on 25th of November :smile: have you had your interview?

Just read through the rest of the feed, congrats on your offer!!!! Are you going to firm it?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by kjade95
No way!! You must of really impressed.. Well done you! Yeah they've told us the same, well possibly even March!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Honestly thought I wasn't going to get in so yeah very happy! Good luck!
[QUOTE=BuckleyJ;61285591]No, still waiting to hear from them, have you?x

I had an interview last Tuesday and they made an offer on the Wednesday but I still haven't done the numeracy and literacy test which is scaring me because I don't know what to expect x
Hi everyone, I had my interview for UoB last Wednesday and I'm still waiting to hear. I've already got an offer from Wolverhampton but UoB is my first choice so hoping for some good news!
Reply 1348
Is there a facebook group?
Original post by M_E_Rosie
Had my interview on 25th of November :smile: have you had your interview?

Just read through the rest of the feed, congrats on your offer!!!! Are you going to firm it?

Thank you!! Yeah I firmed it last night! Thinking about mason or tennis courts for accommodation
Original post by laylaaa_xx
Hi everyone, I had my interview for UoB last Wednesday and I'm still waiting to hear. I've already got an offer from Wolverhampton but UoB is my first choice so hoping for some good news!

Don't worry, my interview for UoB was 3 weeks ago and I've only just got an offer!
Thank you!! Yeah I firmed it last night! Thinking about mason or tennis courts for accommodation

Ah how exciting! We'll be on the same course :biggrin: just waiting to hear back from UWE then I'll be firming too :smile: thinking about somewhere on the Vale for accommodation but not really sure yet
Original post by M_E_Rosie
Ah how exciting! We'll be on the same course :biggrin: just waiting to hear back from UWE then I'll be firming too :smile: thinking about somewhere on the Vale for accommodation but not really sure yet

I'm so excited!! Yeah my boyfriend lives on the Vale this year in chamberlain, the vale is so pretty and full of freshers haha so perfect!
I'm so excited!! Yeah my boyfriend lives on the Vale this year in chamberlain, the vale is so pretty and full of freshers haha so perfect!

Yeah, I thought looked really pretty on the open day but I'm a little apprehensive about it being so big because there'll always be stuff going on and that might not be good when we go on placement and things :/
Hi has anyone been offered a place at Salford yet for adult nursing 2016????? X
Original post by Hammash
I had an interview last Tuesday and they made an offer on the Wednesday but I still haven't done the numeracy and literacy test which is scaring me because I don't know what to expect x[/QU

Congratulations on getting an offer! I'm sure you'll be fine with the tests, they say they're just basic literacy and numeracy. Which field was it as my friend who is doing children's nursing has had an email about the tests but not an interview. Its really confusing :/ x
Oh okay then did you ring them after 2 weeks because they said they would take up to 2 weeks??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by laylaaa_xx
Oh okay then did you ring them after 2 weeks because they said they would take up to 2 weeks??

Posted from TSR Mobile

When did you have your Wolverhampton interview? I had mine on Friday and I'm dying for them to get back to me haha! Even if it is a no I want to know why for feedback for my other interviews! Eeek!
Is anyone at Chester tomorrow for nursing?? Eeeeek
is that for september?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending