FK is dead
Original post by difeo
Shed

FK is dead

****ed in the head

in his own bed

by his dad

ok
We're in a battle against City to be no.1, I think it will be very close. January signings could be the difference. More importantly, no injuries.
Mahrez having a phenomenal season. Seven assists for him now, but still six off Ozil's 13 from 16 matches. Remarkable form.
Original post by Mackay
Mahrez having a phenomenal season. Seven assists for him now, but still six off Ozil's 13 from 16 matches. Remarkable form.

Ozil is just bloody beautiful to watch, our best player.
Original post by Pimped Butterfly
Is this Fk or Shed

Clearly shed.
Original post by Tom.x.Gotze
Ozil is just bloody beautiful to watch, our best player.

Absolutely. As I mentioned last week, though, Cazorla facilitates him better than anyone. Ramsey is great in the central role and can recapture the lofty heights of his 2013/14 form given his performance at Villa Park, but no two players have enjoyed more passes between them than Cazorla and Ozil.

Hopefully he returns from his injury as good as ever.
Reply 1428
Original post by Mackay
Absolutely. As I mentioned last week, though, Cazorla facilitates him better than anyone. Ramsey is great in the central role and can recapture the lofty heights of his 2013/14 form given his performance at Villa Park, but no two players have enjoyed more passes between them than Cazorla and Ozil.

Hopefully he returns from his injury as good as ever.

Stop repeating the same point. They share passes together because they almost play next to each other. Enough with this cazorla improves Ozil bs you plucked off from some random site.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Those 3 bad games we had against spurs, West Brom and Norwich are really killing me now. If we'd won all those, like we should have, we'd be 5 points clear and favourites to win the league. Can't afford another spell like that if we want to win the league.

Only positive though is that maybe chasing the front runners would be better than leading at the top, as we tend to get complacent in good positions and bottle it. Not saying we should deliberately drop points obviously, but just trying to make a positive out of those sh*tty games.
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
Those 3 bad games we had against spurs, West Brom and Norwich are really killing me now. If we'd won all those, like we should have, we'd be 5 points clear and favourites to win the league. Can't afford another spell like that if we want to win the league.

Only positive though is that maybe chasing the front runners would be better than leading at the top, as we tend to get complacent in good positions and bottle it. Not saying we should deliberately drop points obviously, but just trying to make a positive out of those sh*tty games.

These games happen really, though, don't they? To be fair, I think you can only really look at the West Brom game as a disappointing one out of those three.

Of course, everybody wants to win a derby, but Tottenham have dismantled City and taken points off Liverpool/Chelsea/Everton/Leicester and only lost at United thanks to an own goal.

Getting a point at Norwich wasn't the end of the world, either. It came at the start of a difficult week (one which you came through with flying colours) and you were depleted by injuries.

Every club can say that though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sr90
Every club can say that though

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not every club is challenging for the title though.

City lost at home to West Ham and Liverpool, as well as being battered by Tottenham. So, you've bettered two of those three results. They also lost to Stoke and drew to Villa, of course.

These things happen. Just got to roll with the punches and accept the PL isn't a league where bottom half sides are cannon fodder any more.

There's no such thing as a banker.
None of the top teams have improved this season despite United, Liverpool and City spending a lot of money. We were running away with it this time last season. As good as Leicester have been, the challenge the top teams have put up has been pathetic.
Dat guy supposedly not back till Feb. Good thing Campbell is proving us wrong. Hopefully he can keep it up after Sanchez returns

If City had Kompany and Aguero fit all season they'd probably still be unbeaten
If we didn't have a million injuries we'd probably be top of the league
If Liverpool had Klopp from August they'd probably be top

See what I did there
Original post by sr90
If City had Kompany and Aguero fit all season they'd probably still be unbeaten
If we didn't have a million injuries we'd probably be top of the league
If Liverpool had Klopp from August they'd probably be top

See what I did there

Only the first one of those is true though
Yeah don't chat ****, no chance United or Liverpool would be top
Original post by AR_95
Stop repeating the same point. They share passes together because they almost play next to each other. Enough with this cazorla improves Ozil bs you plucked off from some random site.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah this.
(edited 8 years ago)

Latest