The Student Room Group

Did anyone on TSR go to Wycombe Abbey or Cheltenham Ladies' College?

If so, how did you find it? and if you are currently attending, how is it going?

What prep school/nursery and primary school did you go to? (Private or State School?)

I know this thread is quite invasive but my sister is deciding between the two.
If you're planning to send your sister to Cheltenham Ladies College, please make sure she is a lady, because there is a rumour that the PE teacher does compulsory checks during his PE classes.
Original post by Melancholy
If you're planning to send your sister to Cheltenham Ladies College, please make sure she is a lady, because there is a rumour that the PE teacher does compulsory checks during his PE classes.

REALLY? Do spill.
Reply 3
Original post by Melancholy

ummmm how 0_0
and it's a male teacher too

*shudders*
Original post by OxfordsSweetheart
If so, how did you find it? and if you are currently attending, how is it going?

What prep school/nursery and primary school did you go to? (Private or State School?)

I know this thread is quite invasive but my sister is deciding between the two.

Wabbey is great! Can be academically pressurising to some extent due to the competition between the girls (depends if you get into the competition or not) and the expectation of a huge amount of individual study in the sixth form (as with many competitive schools I guess and CLC).

But if shes joining in upper third, its a really wonderful environment with beautiful surroundings and a huge amount of opportunities. Joining in U3 is much better than joining later on as you truly get used to everything and become a part of it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest