The Student Room Group

The FIFA Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rk2k14
Plays as a winger...

Doesn't get goals on a plate...

Still doesn't miss 2 yard sitters...

It's about finishing the chances m8. I'm lethal. Not to mention I can set people up better than you all bar Dirtybit.

Pretty sure we've all missed some absolute sitters in recent weeks, especially me/you/Difeo :smile:
Original post by Lúcio
It's about finishing the chances m8. I'm lethal. Not to mention I can set people up better than you all bar Dirtybit.

Pretty sure we've all missed some absolute sitters in recent weeks, especially me/you/Difeo :smile:

Not exactly hard to miss the chances you get, and me n dif are beast at assisting people. Just some people don't take the chances:colonhash:

We've all missed chances, but don't expect people not to bring it up if you take shots.
Original post by Rk2k14
Not exactly hard to miss the chances you get, and me n dif are beast at assisting people. Just some people don't take the chances:colonhash:

We've all missed chances, but don't expect people not to bring it up if you take shots.

Nah, some are easy because dirty plays a perfectly timed pass or you play a perfectly weighted cross, but I still have to time my runs and get in the right positions.
Let's not act like all my goals are tap in pls m8 :tongue:

I'm not the best striker in my the world but I have good creativity and I rarely hold on to the ball for more than a second. A great deal of my touches are lay offs and I I seldom lose possession needlessly.
I can't say the same about you and Difeo m7777 :smile:
Has Luce ever made a post in this thread where he's not bragging and/or taking shots
Original post by difeo
Has Luce ever made a post in this thread where he's not bragging and/or taking shots

No.
Tfw you go CB, score 2 goals and then hit the post:colonhash:
Original post by Rk2k14
Tfw you go CB, score 2 goals and then hit the post:colonhash:

And you get 4.8 rating because you were out of position 34 times :wink:
Original post by Lúcio
And you get 4.8 rating because you were out of position 34 times :wink:

9.1 but who actually cares?
Original post by Rk2k14
9.1 but who actually cares?

Nobody really.
It's all about accomplishments amirite?
Original post by Lúcio
Nobody really.
It's all about accomplishments amirite?

Because you get bare accomplishments going CB.

Stop trying to milk other peoples jokes. It doesn't work pal.
Why are you lot still even arguing?
Not arguing. I'm trying to educate the poor fellow.
Original post by Rk2k14
Because you get bare accomplishments going CB.

Stop trying to milk other peoples jokes. It doesn't work pal.

Nah m8, gotta get that marking stay up innit :smile:

Why u so #salty?
Anyone here play FIFA Player/Manager mode? What club do you guys start off with? I'm thinking of going with Fulham or Fiorentina.
Original post by dniy-10
Anyone here play FIFA Player/Manager mode? What club do you guys start off with? I'm thinking of going with Fulham or Fiorentina.

I played manager mode for a bit and I was West Ham.

Payet is fire!

My second season starting lineup was this

Adrian

Creswell
Umtitti
Ogbonna
Rafael

Strootman
Felipe Anderson
Draxler
Payet

Berahino
Ben Yedder
Original post by zKlown
I played manager mode for a bit and I was West Ham.

Payet is fire!

My second season starting lineup was this

Adrian

Creswell
Umtitti
Ogbonna
Rafael

Strootman
Felipe Anderson
Draxler
Payet

Berahino
Ben Yedder
Niceeee, I would consider West Ham but the stadium doesn't do it for me, might go for Newcastle instead.
I forgot that Strootman even existed. The guy that was destined to replace carrick.
Throwback to when I sold Ronaldo on manger mode to Middlesborough for... £180million.
Original post by dniy-10
Niceeee, I would consider West Ham but the stadium doesn't do it for me, might go for Newcastle instead.

I bought Mitrovic from Newcastle, he's a great striker and he's young.

Good shout.
Original post by zKlown
I bought Mitrovic from Newcastle, he's a great striker and he's young.

Good shout.

I remember buying Icardi for 7 million as soon as I started, I swear you have to buy him, young, cheap and incredbily good.

Quick Reply

Latest