The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PharaohFromSpace
I really want to see a team do this

Not football related, but i remember the Wales rugby team doing a 15 man line out against New Zealand a few years back. Was hysterical to see but it paid off.

[video="youtube;sYhs7GqBiV0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYhs7GqBiV0[/video]
we have Chelsea soon.....i dont care if we lose at norwich but pls pls don't lose against Chelsea ffs :lol:

we have stoke after norwich thats worrying for us! Not feeling confident in LVG's promise to deliver 3 consecutive wins :/
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 182
Original post by Rk2k14
Solution has been found. New philosophy.

Is there actually a way to stop thay without fouling? 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 183
Original post by Ponoyo
Is there actually a way to stop thay without fouling? 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's a foul by the team doing it
Going to be so satisfying when Giggs' 4-4-2 layeth the smackdown on Pep and Klopp.
Original post by _Morsey_
Not football related, but i remember the Wales rugby team doing a 15 man line out against New Zealand a few years back. Was hysterical to see but it paid off.

[video="youtube;sYhs7GqBiV0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYhs7GqBiV0[/video]

:biggrin:

Who won in the end?
Original post by PharaohFromSpace
:biggrin:

Who won in the end?

Wales hasn't beat New Zealand in nearly 60 years, and sadly i don't think we'll be beating them any time soon.

Here's a question for everybody, with Jose in trouble at Chelsea, where do you consider him to be in the list of potential candidates should LVG be given the sack?
Original post by Dirtybit
If he doesn't extend, his not going to announce where he's off to until summer time.

Yeah but it's inevitable where he will eventually land up. But small part says he could change his mind and do a sabbatical - part of me think he's not made his mind up other than to leave Bayern.
Original post by _Morsey_
Wales hasn't beat New Zealand in nearly 60 years, and sadly i don't think we'll be beating them any time soon.

Here's a question for everybody, with Jose in trouble at Chelsea, where do you consider him to be in the list of potential candidates should LVG be given the sack?

He's still a quality manager but i can see why Sir Bobby Charlton was against his appointment. He'll literally drag the club's image into the dirt and i dont like the way he conducts himself. But we could do worse but who knows. He would bring us success in the short term i suppose but he's still untested in the long term and seems to definitely have the 3rd season syndrome. I guess im still slightly on the fence with him.

Posted from TSR Mobile
The thing is his third season in England he won two trophies and got to the CL semi final. It's not like he was that poor in the third season.

This third season is just a joke on all levels. He's done a van gaal ffs, guy clearly was his assistant.
is that another Di Maria assist today :giggle:
Graham Hunter saying on 5 live sport was saying that Pep wants to manage United and that he speaks to Pep's entourage regularly. Also says Pep plans to manage United for 4 years then Brazil for the Qatar World Cup.
Reply 192
Graham Hunter is very reliable but what he says is usually cursed and doesn't happen. E.G Ramos, Thiago
Scenes when he goes to Chelsea:biggrin:
Graham Hunter is very reliable but what he says is usually cursed and doesn't happen. E.G Ramos, Thiago

So he's not reliable, then?
Reply 195
Original post by NathanW18
So he's not reliable, then?

He is reliable because you can believe what he says over 85% of the news outlets out there. The information he gets is real and actually has inside knowledge/contacts, but it's just that the transfers usually never take place for another reason but not because the information is made up.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 196
So he's reliable because you know not to believe whatever he says?

Looks like Messi.
Reply 199
Original post by qasidb
Looks like Messi.

Because he is

Latest